I Have A Naughty Side.

Prologue.

"Okay, Charlie. Last time till break. One! Two! Three! Strut!" Dana, my agent screamed at the end of the runway.

I walked toward her in my own style, bringing my own personal swag into it. When I reached her, I did seductive as well as playful poses then strutted back to where I started.

When I finished my whole walk, Dana appluaded me. "Great work, as always."

I grinned at her and quickly went to the dressing room to socialize. When I opened the door, the musty smell of cologne and the fruity, warm scent of perfume enveloped me in welcome. I sniffed appreciatively. It was the smell of home.

"Charlie!" a familiar red head screamed as she bounded over to me, still in her strapless dress.

I laughed and hugged her, ignoring the fact that I could feel her whole spine through her skin when I patted her back.

"Hey, Kirby." I greeted, winking at her as I turned to the others.

All 4 of them stood in a semi circle to greet me, grins lighting up their faces.
There was Jagger, Gabriel, Rex, and Kirby. Kirby and I were the only girls in our modeling team, so we formed a quick but strong bond. We had to stick together.

As I sat at my station, sinking into my soft spinny chair, I gazed at myself in the mirror and wondered not for the first time, how did I end up here? Looking like this?

My doe eyes that I was so used to seeing hidden behind huge black glasses stared back at me, brilliant and blue. My hair, once straggly and always frizzy, was now beautiful and curly.
I used to hide my golden brown hair under pig tails and a LOT of hairspray because I had very tight curls. But for the past 11 months, I've grown to embrace them and go with them, not against them.

My life, to any spectator, would be seen and labeled as perfect. But if I stared deep into my eyes, if I looked hard enough, through my contact lenses I could still see the hurt from the past, the scars cut too deep into my heart to heal fully.
I thought back to those days, the days that only ended in hurt and misery.

+{[#]}+Eleven Months Ago..+{[#]}+

"Wow, at least you showered today, eh?" a boy nudged me. But he didn't playfully nudge me, he pushed me into the lockers, making my books fly out of my hands, scattering all throughout the hall way. No one was there to help, no one. Just laughter.

Laughter, something I've grown to hate.

I gulped and without a word ot accusing stare, bent down to pick up my books. I pushed my glasses up my nose and held back tears as I finished gathering all my books. I sighed and hurried to English, ignoring all the other taunts I recieved on my way there.

+{[#]}+

It was sweltering hot outside, so when I walked home that day, I was sweaty and gross. It was the worst day, too, because a supermodel agent was supposed to be interviewing my older sister for a modeling job.

I sighed enviously. Why could've I have turned out like my older sister? Sarah was beautiful and flawless with great legs and no glasses. Her hair was even straight as paper!
When I got home, I quickly went upstairs so I could avoid the agent. I took my clothes and glasses off and hopped into the icecold shower, feeling my muscles tighten and then relax, just like when you first get into the pool.

I finished lathering my hair and was almost done washing the soap out when the door banged open. I gave a high squeal when the shower curtain was forced back to reveal a stylish woman with chocolate brown eyes with curls as tight as mine but in a messy bun.

"Oh! Well I don't think I've met you!" the woman exclaimed, looking me up and down.

My face flushed red. She didn't even knock! And didn't apologize! She had the boldness of a horse and was as oblivious of her mistaks as an ogre. Then I realized that her eyes were raking my body. My naked body. Was she checking me out?! I wanted to warn my sister, to tell her this whole agent thing could be a ruse for the lesbian to get girls.

"Honey, what's your name?" she asked, her eyes twinkling.

"Charlotte." I said tentatively, just itching to slap her hand away form the curtain and put it back in place to cover my body up again.

"I'm Dana!" she said, her eyes still roaming around my face to my arms, abdomen, legs, and everything in between.

"You're not Sarah." she said, as if asking for confirmation.

I laughed. "No!" How could she even be second guessing herself? I'm sure she saw my sister's pictures! She's gorgeous compared to me!

Dana sighed. "Oh, how I hate how this happens."

I cocked my head. "What?"

"How I come to interview a girl and end up wanting her little sister instead."

+{[#]}+ Present +{[#]}+

Don't get me wrong, the taunts and the mocking about my looks didn't stop there. If anything, the people at the modeling agency were even worse.

They said things like, "Why are your breasts so small?" and "Care to wax that mustache?"

So, you could see why I cried over the phone to my parents and begged to come back and have Sarah come, just like they planned before.

But Sarah wouldn't even come out of her room because she was so upset about how things turned out, and my parents wanted me to stay there, to learn a couple beauty tips.
You know you look pretty bad when even your parents suggest to pretty up.

But it's been a little less than an year since then, and I had my mustache waxed, and my breasts grew from an B36 to a C34. Yeah, I'm proud. All natural, baby!

Things got a little better when I did my first photoshoot. That was when the teasing stopped. Because, I don't mean to sound self conceited, but I looked beautiful.
Dana really worked magic, makeup transforming me from a nerd to a beauty.

But over the months, I've grown to hate makeup. And Dana said it was okay, since I truly bloomed over the year. Sometimes, she told me to not even wear makeup because it would ruin the look I've got "going on". So I never wear makeup when I model, only if it's required or highly recommended.

I was even asked out on dates, by other models and by my fellow team mates, who loathed me in the beginning but then warmed up to me, little by little.

But that was before. Not we were really close and inseperable. We started modeling school at the same time, which was why we were a group. Dana kept hinting at 2 more group members to make it a slightly bigger group, but nothing has happened yet. So I don't know if adding two people is a good thing or a bad thing.

But now that we're done with modeling school, it was time to go back to school like a regular child.

Am I terrified? Hell yeah I am!