Jasmine, Lily and Rose

Chapter 5

Lily

My summer was fun! My new boyfriend is great! We being together for 2 months that’s the longest I ever been with. My girlfriends are so happy for me. My boyfriend is 15 years old and his name is Dev Khan what a sexy name and his body. We are kissing like mad just a wonder I lips is still on my face. I hadn’t spend much time in the house part from dinner and breakfast also sleeping. It been fun with my girls hanging out talking about boys and make up.

Ok I feel bad now for taking Jas’s money but I was only taking what is my! It was only £20 to buy this cool sexy dress in the sells. I told her ‘don’t worry so Jas I will pay you back once I can earn myself’ then Jas goes ‘I work so hard to get that kind of money 4 hours to get £20’ I laugh ‘you got to learn to chill sis’ then Jas walk off in a huff. The bright side is there is no work for a 14 year old to do so I can relax.

Rose

I love my gang; they are there for me unlike my family. My good friend Toby who is in the gang teach me how to play a electric guitar in the summer and I am a quick learner so I came good at it. Toby got a load of electric guitars all kinds he got this old one which still work and he said he sell it to me for £50 so I took some of Jas’s money after all she was a bitch for not sharing her work load with us sisters.

Jas came up to me ‘how much did you took’ she asked me ‘took what’ I ask her ‘you know what I mean’ she said ‘not really’ I said ‘MY MONEY! WHERES MY MONEY!’ she scream at me ‘oh that I don’t know’ I said ‘then how did you get that 2nd hand electric guitar then?’ she ask angrily. ‘my friend lead it to me’ I said ‘oh the one who’s on drags then’ she said ‘what did you say!?’ I said ‘oh whats wrong everyone knows your little gang love popping pills what sados.’ Then I punch her hard on the nose that I broke it.