Status: The first chapter is just a test run. If it's popular, I'll continue it. :D

Twice the Trouble.

Choices

Choices, choices.

“This is amazing!” I exclaimed.

“Merci. We do try our hardest to make it stand out from all other schools. Now, come. Headmaster Darkthrop would like to speak with you.” I nodded my head, and followed after his almost silent footsteps.

“We offer Horse Training Basic, Mage Skills, Swordsmanship Classes—“ He was cut off by my reply.

“I’ll take them all.”

“Are you sure?” He inquired.

“Yes, sir. I am sure. Headmaster, if you wouldn’t mind, I need to get back to Hogwarts. I’ll be back here later for lessons and things.” I smiled before flooing from the room.

“Twilight!” I called. He landed lightly on my shoulder I smiled, petting him. “Come on.” I left for the Great Hall. As soon as I entered, I was tackled by mon twin, Chontelle. “Sister!” we screamed excited, we hugged then released each other, heading to our table. It turned out that she got Gryffindor too. Dumbledore clapped, getting the attention of the students. “I’m very pleased to welcome you for the start of a new year! Those of you old comers, welcome back! For those newcomers, welcome! Now I’m sure you all have had a suitable amount of time to get to know each other. I have a few words to say before bed. Tweak, nibble, and porous! Thank you! Now off to bed! Chop chop!” I smiled thinking of the memory. And that’s how it went for the next 4 years. We were in our 5th year, 3rd for the others before we met them.

“Mummy, mummy! When are you going to tell us how you and daddy met?” I smiled, looking proudly down at my children. In my peripheral vision I saw a red head pop around the corner, holding a pigmy puff to make me laugh. “Fred! Put that down!” He grinned then appeared by my side. “Isn’t it your bedtime yet?” he asked teasingly. “No! Mummy is telling us the story again.” He grinned. “Where are you at?” he said looking at me. I opened my mouth to speak, but was interrupted by Pip, the nickname for our daughter, Katrina. “Mum was just about to tell us how you got together, my favorite part!” she grinned brightly. “I know Kat.” He ruffled her hair, making her retort, “Hey!” Fred just grinned and sat on the couch, placing little Fred on his lap. He put his arm around me and I leaned into him. “Well I believe we were in the Gryffindor common room when it all happened.” The children gathered closer and listened eagerly.

I was sitting on the couch helping Chontelle with the Potions and Charms essays. I went to stand up when I was knocked over. I looked at the person who took me off my feet. He had red hair, some freckles on his face, and he was grinning widely. “Jesus. I’m sorry! I didn’t see you there!” he scrambled off of me holding out his hand. I took it letting him help me up. Chontelle stood up as well and asked me if I was alright. “I’m fine, Tel.” she breathed a sigh of relief. “Oh! Jazze who’s this?” she asked noticing Fred. “That’s Fred, I’m George, and we’re the Weasley twins! Come with us. You look interesting. Jazze, do come with me, I’m much more handsome than my twin.” George said confidently.

“Not true. I’m way more gorgeous.” He winked at me, leading me off to the boys’ dormitories before George got his clutches into me. I faintly heard George talking to my sister. “Well Chontelle, I do believe it’s just you and me. Would you like to accompany me on a stroll to the dorms?” offering her his arm. She giggled then grasped his arm. “I’d love to, Georgie.” I knew my twin was in safe hands.

“My sister was much better with her inner feelings. When Chontelle realized that she liked George, she came out of her shell and told him. They were the first to go out, yet we were the first married. And we had our kids on the same day. And what do you know? We both got triplets!” I beamed at my beautiful babies. Fred pulled me closer still whispering in me ear. “I think its time for bed. They’re sound asleep.” I nodded in agreement. We each picked up two kids, placing them on our hips, and carried them off to bed. Thankfully Nicolas was still asleep. He was going to be mad at me because he missed his favorite story, but there was always tomorrow night. We laid the children down on their perspective beds, before walking to our own room, sliding under the covers. Fred pulled me into his chest, his warm breath ghosting across my neck. I shivered slightly. “I still remember it like it was yesterday. . . .” he murmered quietly. “I do too,” I said softly.

I kissed his lips chastely. “Mum? Dad? Oh, eww. I don’t want to see that.” Our eldest son his voice muffled on the last half of the sentence, no doubt shielding his eyes. “Can I hear that story? I can’t sleep.” Fred and I stole a glance at each other before sighing in sync, breaking apart and patted the space between us. “Come on. We’ll tell you the story one last time. Don’t you think you’re getting too old for this?” Nicolas grinned. “Nope. One day, you’ll be telling it to my children.” Our son grinned. “I think you’re right.” I smiled. He curled into our sides. “Okay I’m ready.”
“Well, it all started in Paris. . . .”

“And that children, is the story I’m telling you today.” I smiled at them. “Now off to bed.” They all scurried off to their rooms. I sighed tiredly. “Come on out Nicolas, I know you’re there.” The man stepped out of the hallway, entering the softly lit living room. Leaning on the doorframe, he said “You’re so good with them. Telling that story over and over again. Must get tiring.” I shook my head. “Just the opposite. I couldn’t get tired of it if I tried. And I had nothing to do, so I had to do what I did best. Of course Fred was practically ecstatic that I wanted still more kids.” Nicolas grinned. “Yeah you think after eleven kids my mum wouldn’t want more.” I laughed. “So mum. Do you think you could tell that story, just once more?” I looked at him curiously confused as to what he meant. Nicolas stepped back, to show a 5 year old little girl looking exactly like her father. I smiled.

“I think I have time for one more.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes. I decided to end it. I'm sorry. I have too many stories to keep up with, but I may make a sequel. :) When I have the time that is.