Baby Blue Eyes

New haircut

The weekend went by so fast. I barely got any time to hang out with Zach on Sunday. Now it’s Monday and I’m sitting in Pre-Cal waiting for Zach to walk in. Right before the bell rings Zach walks in and sits down next to me. He looks really hot right now. He got a haircut and it looks like he was in the sun yesterday. “Hey!” I say with a huge smile on my face. “Hey yourself.” Zach says smiling. “Haircut?” “Yeah, my mom made me.” He says while fixing his hair. “Well you look good.” I wink at him. He smiles at me and then class begins. I really wish I wasn’t in math right now. Zach just looked so attractive and I just wanted to kiss him. But I didn’t since I didn’t want to get detention for kissing my boyfriend in the middle of class. After the bell rang I got up and walked out the door. Zach walked up beside me and put his arm around me. “How’s my girlfriend doing?” He asks as we walk down the hall. “I’m pretty good. How about my boyfriend?” “I’m great.” He says with a smile. “Not to mention you look very sexy today.” I add. “Oh I do?” Zach says with a mischievous grin. “Yep!” Zach stops suddenly in the middle of the hallway and pulls me closer and kisses me. After a minute I pull away and smile. “I’ll see you at lunch.” Zach nods. I give him a quick kiss and head into marine science right as the bell rings.
I walk into the cafeteria and sit next to Cam. We start talking about our day but then I see Zach walk into the cafeteria. He smiles when he sees me looking at him and then he sits down on the other side of me. “How was your morning?” I asked after I kissed him on the cheek. “It sucked because you weren’t there for most of it.” Zach said as opened his bottle of water. “Aww you’re so cute!” I smile and kiss him. “Eww.” Tom says as he sits down across from me. “I totally agree.” Cam adds. “You’re just jealous that you don’t have an amazing girlfriend like Logan.” Zach exclaims. “You’ve been dating for three days.” Nathan points out. “So, she’s still a great girlfriend.” Zach says and I kiss him on the cheek again. He’s just acting so cute today that I can’t help it.