Baby Blue Eyes

First kiss

“Mornin’ Logan.” Zach said, winking. “Uhh it’s the afternoon Zach.” I said, trying not to blush because Zach had just winked at me. “Well, then good afternoon.” I giggled a little bit. “I’m gonna go have lunch.” Vic announced as he grabbed a towel and headed inside. Zach stepped out of the doorway and sat down next to me. “So did you have fun hanging out with Vic?” Zach asked with a smirk on his face. “Yes I did actually. He’s not as annoying as you give him credit for. He’s a good kid.” I say as I turn my head in Zach’s direction. “Well you haven’t lived with him as long as I have.” Zach gets up and pulls off his shirt. I look at him in awe. I mean he’s not extremely muscular but the kids got abs. Zach looks at me and smiles. He knows that I just watched him take off his shirt. I turn towards Cam and start a conversation with him so I don’t have to look at Zach smirking at me. I lift my feet out of the water and stand up with my mind set on getting my sunglasses but someone else has a different agenda. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. “What would you do if I pushed you into the pool right now?” Zach says in a low whisper. I turn around so that I’m facing Zach. We are awkwardly close, since his arms are wrapped around my waist but I don’t care that much. “I wouldn’t like it.” I whisper back. “Well, too bad.” Zach says with yet another smirk on his face. He picked me up and threw me into the pool. I started coughing and pretended that I swallowed a lot of water. Zach immediately jumps into the water and swims over to me. “Logan are you ok? I’m so sorry I threw you in.” He lifts my chin up and pushes the hair out of my face and realizes that I’m smiling. “That’s not funny Logan. I was worried.” Zach says. “I know that’s why it was funny.” I replied, smiling. I stuck my tongue out and swam under the waterfall. Zach, being the flirty guy he is, followed me. We stood in the shallow part, facing each other. I started laughing. “What’s so funny?” Zach asks. “You were worried about me.” I say, poking his chest. “So what if I was.” Zach says, moving closer. I smile and Zach smiles. We both lean in and the next thing I know, we’re kissing. He wraps his arms around me and I wrap mine around his neck, running my hands through his hair. Then Mr.I Like To Ruin Moments But Everyone Loves Me Anyways swims under the waterfall. He notices that Zach and I are kinda making out. I pull away from Zach and laugh when I see the look on Cam’s face. “Oh…uhh..sorry to interrupt.” Cam says awkwardly and swims away. I laugh a little more and then look back at Zach and smile. We had just had our first kiss together. “So Logan, would you like so be my girlfriend?” Zach says while moving my bangs out of my face again. “Of course I would Zachary.” I say with a big smile on my face. “I like it when you call me that.” Zach says in a flirty tone. I lean in and kiss him again. I love kissing this boy.