Baby Blue Eyes

Girlfriend?

*3 months later*
Zach and I are still not together but we’ve decided to try being friends, just friends. It’s been working so far. I just couldn’t live without Zach in my life and he felt the same way. Now we are done with our first year of college and Zach has changed his band name from Outerspace Politicians to Allstar. Ben is still in the band, as is Cameron, Nate, and Mikey. They had been following the Jonas Brothers recently and playing after the shows to try and get noticed. Many people have started to like them. Just yesterday, they got a call from Disney and now Allstar is entered into a contest called “Next Big Thing” or NBT for short. It turns out, that when they handed flyers out after the Jonas Brother’s 3D Concert movie, a Disney rep got one. I really hope they win because they deserved it. Allstar has worked so hard and their songs are pretty good. Most of them were written with Tom but Ben pitched in some ideas. Tonight Ben and I are going out for dinner. I put on a dress, do my makeup and hair. Then Ben comes to my house to pick me up. “You look stunning.” Ben says, astounded. “Thanks. So do you.” Then we get into his car and head to the restaurant in San Diego. We had a nice dinner and then after, Ben asked me a totally unpredictable question. “Logan, I really like you but I decided to give you time to get over Zach. I don’t know if you are ready yet but, would you like to be my girlfriend?” I stood there dumbfounded. “Uhh…yeah yeah of course Ben. I would love to be your girlfriend. And as a fact, I kinda like you too.” I said blushing. He smiled and took my hand. We walked back to the car and he drove me home. We walked to my door and right then and there, we had our first kiss together as a couple. It was nice. Then we decided to tell the guys tomorrow at band practice. I suddenly became nervous at the thought of what Zach might say, or do.