Status: Second Frerard, be patient with me. I'm trying to write this well.

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

14

Frank's POV

I slid on a pair of Gerard's pants and giggled, these looks hilarious on me.

"Gee, I look funny."

"Put on the shirt."

I sighed and put on Gerard's Madonna shirt. Madonna? Jesus, Gerard. Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I am in love with Madonna.

I opened the door and Gerard turned around, smiling.

"I like the look of you in my clothes."

I blushed, "Madonna?"

"Sugar, I'm gay. Cut me some slack.. This is my tightest shirt. Plus you were checking out Madonna CD's when I first met you."

I laughed, "Okay, well.. Let's go."

Gerard opened his door and held it open for me, "The gentleman thing again?"

Gerard grinned and grabbed my hand, "Yeah."

"Oh, and I wasn't checking out Madonna CD's.. I was checking you out."

"I knew it."

"So, what exactly are we?"

Gerard stopped and looked in my eyes, "Well what do you want to be?"

YOUR BOYFRIEND IS WHAT I WANT TO BE.

"Well, um.. I don't know."

"Well, Frankie.. Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

"Yeah. I'd love to be your boyfriend."

Gerard smiled and kept walking with my hand in his, swinging our hands back and forth.

"You make me so happy."

"You make me happy, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, next chapter will be cuteness again and then Frank's going home and drama starts blah blah blah.

Wow I got a lot of comments! :3 Well for me, at least.

Commenters!

JustUnRemember- Glad you do! :)
Neon_Skies_Killjoy- Psht, I've read your fics. My drama isn't bad and will be worth it in the end. :3
TechniColorScream- I think you may have just predicted the drama.
totallymcraddicted- Yes you did get mentioned. You deserve it! Love you. :)
TheBall00ns- Yeah, my last Frerard was like.. All dialogue and I didn't quite like it. I'm trying to make this one a bit better. xD

And to anyone who read 'Cause You Stop The Noise, it's being re-written. and I have a co-author? So um, yeah. If you want to go subscribe to that, it'd be awesome.

Updated are going to be slow-ish once school starts. Well, slow for me. I can update pretty quick and I normally update a lot. My chapters are all pretty short anyway, so it won't be too hard.