Status: Second Frerard, be patient with me. I'm trying to write this well.

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

19

Frank's POV

Mikey gave Gerard a puzzled look, which Gerard didn't seem to notice.

He then made an offended face and hit Gerard.

"Mikey, what the fuck do you want? We're playing Dungeons and Dragons, damn it."

"Who's little man over here?", he patted my head.

"I'm not little."

Mikey nodded and stared at Gerard, waiting for an answer.

"Well, my dear brother. If you must know, this is Frank. He is my boyfriend."

"Ew."

"Fuck off."

I'm tired.

"Guys.."

Everyone looked at me, and I suddenly felt really awkward and nervous, like yesterday with Gerard.

"I'm tired."

Bob laughed, "Gerard'll take you to the room."

Gerard got up and walked towards the stairs, I followed.

Once we reached the room Gerard smiled at me, "Frank."

"Gerard?"

"I love you."

I sighed and sat down on the bed and Gerard followed, "Gerard, you're drunk. You don't love me, okay? You're really fucking tired and drunk is all. Get out of the room. I'll see you tomorrow."

I looked into Gerard's eyes, he was looking down, obviously hurt. "Frankie.."

He put his hand on my lap and moved closer to my face, I could feel his breath and smell the strong scent of alcohol on him,"Gee.."

He pressed his lips to mine and I pushed him away right when I could process what he was doing.

"No. Go away. I'm tired and you're too drunk."

"Why do I keep fucking it up every time we kiss?"

I didn't say anything.

He nodded, got up off of the bed and closed the door behind him.

I took off my pants, leaving me in my boxers and Gerard's t-shirt from this morning. It still smells like him. Maybe I don't have a smell, and that's why it still smells like him. Coffee, beer, markers and cigarettes. I like it, minus the beer.

I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't have a smell, I thought as I laid back and covered myself with the big comforter.

Even if I do have a smell, it would probably smell gross or something, it can't be as nice as Gerard's. I can never compare to him. Never.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my God this is TERRIBLY written.
I started high school.
I will update once or twice a week, only on weekends. Which is Friday night to Sunday night.
Okay, see you this weekend!