Status: Second Frerard, be patient with me. I'm trying to write this well.

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

21

Gerard's POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, my head pounding.

What the hell happened?

I rolled over and saw Frank, still sleeping, his eyeliner all over his face. I sat up and looked at the wall in Bob's extra room. Did I do that? I don't even remember him crying.

Of course you didn't, Gerard. You were only thinking of yourself.

Gerard smiled at me, "Frank."

"Gerard?"

"I love you."


Well, fuck. I've known the kid for a week and I told him I love him when I don't, really. Well, I might. I don't know. What's love like, anyway?

I'm not in a fucking fairytale, either. I need to quit this. Love doesn't just happen. I wouldn't know anyway.

I looked over at Frank, who was awake now. He smiled at me. "Morning, Gee."

"You're not mad at me?"

"We all make mistakes, I just wish that you'd stop drinking.. I just feel like everyone I care for loves to drink more than they love me, you know? And I hate it," he started crying. "I hate it so fucking much. I've only known you for a week and I think I'm starting to like you way more than I should. It's happening too fast, I just.. I don't like that you drink and I don't know if I want to be around that anymore."

I stared at Frank, shocked at how mature what he just said was. I was never hat bold when I was 16, and I'm still not.

"I just.. I don't know, Gerard."

Frank leaned on to me and I wrapped my arms around him. "I told you it'll be okay.. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I don't know, either. I feel the same way.. I like you a lot too, Frank. It scares me, I was overwhelmed and I drink when I am overwhelmed.." I started crying too. "I'm such a fucking failure."

Frank lifted his head up and looked at me, "I know you're sorry. I know."

Frank was staring at me, waiting for me to do something, I guess.

Should I kiss him?

Or maybe he'll be pissed again.

Ah, fuck it.

I leaned down towards him and kissed him, slow and cautiously. To my surprise, Frank kissed back. I smiled and Frank moved back and laughed.

"That was really awkward."

I couldn't even say anything, I just sat there, blushing.

Frank stopped laughing and looked at me seriously, "Gerard, I think I might be falling in love with you."

As Frank said that, Mikey walked by the door which I left open last night and made the most disgusted face I have ever seen.

"Fuck off Mikey."

He made gagging noises and ran away. "BOBBB! RAAAYY! EWWWWWWW."

I sighed, and looked over at Frank, who was the one blushing now.

"Well, Frankie.. I think I am, too. Falling in love, I mean."
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW OKAY I AM SO SORRY.
Only one comment? Maybe if I would have gotten more than three I would have tried to update during the week.
Anyway, I met My Chemical Romance last Sunday!
I got a picture, I'll post it later. :3
So, I'll update later tonight if I get two comments. I just needed to post this because something's going to happen.