Status: Second Frerard, be patient with me. I'm trying to write this well.

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

22

Gerard's POV

"Gerard, why are you and Frank having sex in my house!?"

Frank stood awkwardly by the fridge, I smiled at him, "Don't worry. Bob's just jealous."

Bob walked through the door and gave me a 'dirty look', fucking Bob's probably scaring the shit out of Frank. "Mikey said you and Frank were fucking in my extra room."

"Just kissing, actually."

Mikey walked in after Bob and joined in, "Frank was like, on top you you bro."

"Bro? When did this start?"

Mikey smiled, "Brother. Bro. You are my brother."

I rolled my eyes, thinking how hasn't this little shit been kicked out yet?

"Anyway, we're going to head back to my place.."

"To fuck?"

I stared at Bob. He smiled, "I'm just kidding. Get the fuck out of my house, man. Before I get too attached and want you to stay."
♠ ♠ ♠
I do a lot of Frank's POV in a row, so I felt like it should be Gerard's again.
and this was random and pointless.
BUT I THINK THERE'LL BE THINGS HAPPENING NEXT CHAPTER.
hint hint.
Comment. Put some effort into commenting and I'll put some effort into making time to write.
This was really short because I'm tired lol.
And I posted my pic with MCR.