Status: Second Frerard, be patient with me. I'm trying to write this well.

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

27

Gerard's POV

I walked out of McDonalds with my ice cream. Damn, I eat unhealthy when I'm worried and angry.

I'm ust so fucking angry about Frank's mom, I mean, ugh!

I don't think she'd have the guts to call the police, though. That would get us both in deep shit, and if I were her, I sure as hell would not do that.

I heard that stupid fucking ringtone that I've been to lazy to change coming from my phone, so I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Gerard, it's Frank."

"Oh. Hey."

I smiled, he's fine.

"My mom threw me down the stairs and slapped me."

I felt the anger coming back, "What?"

"I'm fine.. Just, can you come back and get me? I'm packing my shit right now.. I told her I'm leaving.. If you don't want me to stay with you, that's fine.. It's just that I couldn't think of anyone else and-"

"No! Frank, it's cool. I want you to stay with me. I haven't even left the city yet, I've been, um.. Out. I'm so glad you stoof up for yourself"

"Oh."

"No! Not like, ugh.. I was at McDonalds."

Frank laughed, "Okay, well I left some shit in your car.. So I don't need to bring too much. I'll be waiting outside."

"Okay."

"Thanks so much, Gee."

"You're welcome, Frankie dear. I'm happy you're moving in with me."

"It's not too fast?"

"I like it fast."

"That's what she said."

I laughed at Frank's immaturity. It's cute.

"Bye, I'll see you soon."

"Yeah, bye."

I hung up and smiled. I was so proud of Frank standing up for himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I GOT 10 STARS.
I am actually so proud.
I'm going to tell you guys a secret, k?
I write all of my chapters in under like 10 minutes so I'm shocked that you guys are actually reading this.
Also, you might get sex.. Eventually.
Because I'm happy about my 10 stars.