Status: Second Frerard, be patient with me. I'm trying to write this well.

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

26

Frank's POV

I went to walk up to my room to charge my cell phone but my mom stopped me, "Sit down."

I turned around and looked at her, she was staring at me and she looked like she really didn't want to deal with this. She looked fucking angry.

I broke eye contact, nodded and walked over to the couch and sat down.

"I don't want you seeing him again."

I looked at her, she shook her head and sat down on the chair next to the couch.

"Did you hear me?"

"No."

"Excuse me?"

I stood up and walked up a couple of steps to my room then turned around, "What are you going to do? Call the police."

She ran up to me and slapped my as hard as she could, I just smiled at her.

"Remember, mom. It's abuse. Have fun in there with dad."

She grabbed my arm and threw me on the floor, I hit my nose off the railings from the stairs and started bleeding.

"Just like dad."

"Don't you ever compare me to that fucking monster."

"Well then quit being like him."

I got up off the floor and spit the blood in my mouth at her.

"I'm leaving."
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit it's been a long time!
Sorry about that.
I want to post the next chapter really badly! I want a few comments though. Let's go for three?