Status: Second Frerard, be patient with me. I'm trying to write this well.

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

9

Frank's POV

I heard a door slam and woke up. He can't be home, no, not yet. I looked at my clock. It's only 12AM.

I ran to my closet door and hid under my clothes.

Don't let him find you.

I heard my mom scream and I let a tear fall down my face. Don't kill her this time, please. Mom, you can't leave me alone with him.

I heard my door open and I felt my heart jump,

"Where are you, you little shit!?"

I tried to hold my breath and not cry harder, but I couldn't help it. I let a sob escape my lips and I could see my dad turn around and grin at the closet.

"Where are you, Frankie?"

He made me hate that name so much.

He walked closer to the closet, it doesn't matter now. I can cry all I want.

I closed my eyes and sobbed, "Daddy, please don't hurt me."

"Get your ass to bed, boy."

I shook my head, knowing that if I tried to talk he'd slap me. Well, slap me harder. He'll slap me anyway.

"Don't cry Frankie. That lets them know you're weak. Lets me know you're weak. Easy target."

I nodded, wiped my face and got up.

"Good."

I stared at the ground.

He slapped me, hard. There it is.

"Look at me you little shit! Fucking look at me! This is you and your mother's fault! All your fucking fault!"

"S-sorry daddy."

"Don't say sorry."

He walked out of my room, "Get to bed."

I could hear my mom crying from the other room. At least she's okay.

I wiped my face again and got back into bed.

I'm so sorry..
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw Frankie your dad is an ass hole.

I'm unoriginal and took this from my other Frerard, kind of. He was abused in the other one so I may as well have Frank abused in this one too.

Poor Frank is always the abused one. ):

My lovely commenters!:

Porno Mime
AHopeInHell

I'm addicted to comments. So comment.