Cute

Hate

This boy was new. This boy was different. He looked like everyone else though; stretched ears, piercings along his face and coloured hair. But him--his personality--his aura--his air--he was different. He let his hands do the talking for him while his voice stayed soft, he crinkled his nose at all of the perverted comments made, he had a cute giggle that was infectious to those who heard it.

His entire being was cute and I hated it.

His hands were bound to hit people in the face at some point--or because he's some sort of midget, probably someone's crotch. He was such a prude. He's a teenage boy, he should be laughing at all the perverted jokes and joining in himself. Boys don't do some wimpy little giggle. Everyone was simply basking in the boy though. He was the apple of everyone's eye and the only thing on their tongues.

I hated it. I hated it all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a beginning. I already have most of the next chapter done. So while you wait, you should check out these two one-shots I wrote and tell me about them.

The World
I'm Sorry

Also, you should open up Windows Live Messenger, press add to contacts, put in "rocketshipsflyyyy@live.com" and come talk to me. Cause I'm really bored.