‹ Prequel: Kids With Guns
Sequel: False Paradise.
Status: Active.

Rhinestone Eyes.

One: Introduction

May 22, 2011 Sunday.
2:45 AM

Danny and Ben sat in the living room, Danny holding onto Tommy while he slept because he had, had a nightmare less than an hour ago.
They had only gotten home at nine PM that night; they had to take Sierra to the hospital when she had fainted. She wasn’t very responsive but Danny had a full conversation with her, she didn’t talk but nodded and mhm’d behind groggy eyes.
Now she was lying down in Danny’s bed because his room was downstairs, where they wanted everyone to be.
At first they stayed in the room with her but got tired of sitting on the floor, Madison had fallen asleep on the couch with Tommy.

For hours now Madison was asleep on the floor cuddled up with a blanket. Danny and Ben hadn’t spoken to each other the whole night, not because they were angry with the other but because they didn’t know what to say.

Ben stood up and looked over at Danny who was obviously tired, but couldn’t sleep to save his life.

“Uh… ‘M gonna go check on ‘er.”

Danny looked up at him and nodded.

“I’m no’ gonna be able to fix ‘er this time.” His voice was raspy and caused Ben to stop and turn to face him.

“Wha’ do yeh mean?”

“We’re always supposed to be there to fix ea’otha. ‘M no’ gonna be able to ‘elp ‘er this time.”

Ben sat back down where he had been before.

“I’ll ‘elp Danny, she’ll be alright.”

Danny didn’t respond this time. Ben thought about saying something to him again, something comforting and reassuring. But he couldn’t think of anything to say, he hadn’t seen Danny like this since he had known him. So he just got up and started to walk to where Sierra was hopefully sleeping.

When he walked in the door he was quiet and careful. He could hear her sniffing and knew she was crying, he thought she knew he was there, but she didn’t stop crying so he just got in the bed with her and wrapped both arms around her, she turned over to hold onto him and cried into his chest. He just held her and let her cry. When she had calmed down she just sank into the pillow and breathed lightly.
Trying to calm down.

“I love yeh Sierra… Yeh gonna be okay, ‘M going to make sure of it.”

She let out a light sob quickly sucking it back in.

“I… I love you too. I need you now more than I will ever… need anything.”

Ben just nodded knowing that he had a rough road to travel if he was going to save her from this monster, depression that was taking her away from him.

“I’ll never leave… I’ll always be ‘ere for yeh, I could never leave.”

She was quiet but he felt tears on his skin again and held her tighter.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the sequle to my story Kids With Guns, which is a sequle Of my other story Dont Get Lost in Heaven, I recommend reading them both before you read this one... DGLIH is only 15 short chapters long, Kids is a bit longer. Hope you enjoy.

xoxo