Still Not Quite Enough

Chapter 11

Me, Rochelle and the rest of the guys went into the living room to watch some TV, if there was anything on, I sat down for two seconds and Devin asked'
"Can I talk to you?"
"Um yeah let's go upstairs" I said back.
We turned around and walked upstairs and into my moms bedroom. We got in and he shut the door.
"I have to tell you something" He began "I have a crush on Maya."
"What?!" I said back remembering my kiss with Jeff I then said "I kissed Jeff"
His jaw dropped and he was speechless.
"Wow this is a surprise!"
"What should we do?" I asked.
"Do you want to end our relationship? We are both feeling for other people."
"Devin I think that would be best."
"So it's over?"
"yes but I will always love you I just won't be in love with you."
"Yeah I love you too"
"Hey do you want to invite Maya over ?"
"You would let me?!"
"Yes, call her up!"
I felt good that I had told Devin what was going on and he wasn't mad at me and would hate me forever. That's was one thing I loved about him, but I had deep feelings for Jeff What could I do? So I decided to let Jeff know what was going on so I called him up to my moms room.
"Hey whats up, beautiful?" He greeted.
"I'm really good! I told Devin about us!" I said.
"OMG he is gunna kill me......."
"NO no Jeff he has feelings for my best Maya and I have feeling for his best friend, it wasn't childish at all!"
"What? are you serious? Good cuz I don't feel like dying I'm still young!"
I threw my arms around his neck and laid back and he got on top of me to kiss the most passionate way he could. He moved his arm down and to my shirt and tugged and it.
"Wait Jeff are you ready for this?" I asked.
"Yeah!" he responded "I have wanted to do this since the first day I met you."
"NO Jeff are you really ready for this?"
"Actually no!"
"Okay how about tonight you can sleep with me?"
"I'd like that!" he said with a smile on his face.