Still Not Quite Enough

Chapter 10

I met Jeff in my mom's bedroom sitting the bed smiling at me. He was so adorable with his eyes, lips and hair. Why is everyone in this band so hot?
"Hey!" I greeted him.
"Hello sexy!" He said back.
"um so did you want to talk?"
"yes I like talking to beautiful people."
"whats up?"
"Well there's this girl I know who is really sweet, pretty and has a boyfriend. What should I do if I want to date her?"
"Um Jeff who exactly are you talking about?"
"you" I was speechless but smiling inside.
"Jeff honestly I really like you to but I don't know how to to tell Devin." I said back.
"yeah there could be an issue there." he said getting closer to my face.
"uh yeah. Jeff how long have you felt like this?"
"The first day I met you in the restaurant, but I had a feeling you would like Devin."
"Jeff I'm so sorry."
"No it's fine I understand. Can I kiss you?"
"Under one condition." I added.
"Whats that beautiful?" I blushed.
"This can only stay between me and you."
"Why on earth would I tell anyone?"
I laughed and let his lips come to mine and I kissed him back. He licked my bottom lip begging for entrance I was teasing and didn't let him in he then licked my lips again I let him in and went deeper into the kiss not thinking about Devin or anyone else in the house. I suddenly pulled away and thought about Devin .
"Whats the matter?" Jeff asked.
"um Jeff as much as I enjoyed that you can't forget that my boyfriend is somewhere in this house." I answered.
"I'm sorry I feel so bad."
"No no it's not your fault."
"OK maybe I should go to my room It's getting late."
"OK good night, Jeff."
"Yeah you need your beauty sleep" he said with a small grin. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. I went to bed and dreamt about Jeff.