Still Not Quite Enough

Chapter 17

The next day my sister had already moved out and her room was empty I was in her room staring at the emptiness everything was gone her bed, pictures, dresser and everything. I stood in her room until I felt two arms wrap around my waist and squeeze tight I whipped around and saw Jeff there waiting to kiss me and so I couldn't just leave him hanging there with his kisser pucked up so Kissed him. We were in the house alone so I asked him to come to my room so he could help me "pack" when we got there we did a little packing then just made out on the bed and packed some more and ended falling asleep.
--
We woke up about an hour and half later only to find our clothes that we had previously had on scattered on the floor and us two both naked. I decided to roll out of bed and finish getting packed and decided to let Jeff rest and go downstairs to the fridge to get some food when I got down there I saw Zach alone in the kitchen about to fall asleep on the kitchen stool.
"Zach! Go upstairs and take a nap!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry! I'm to fucking lazy to get up." He replied.

"Don't be sorry" I said "just go get some rest."

"Hey can I say something?"

"Yeah what's on your mind?"

"I'm really glad that you decided to come with us to Michigan us!" he said as he kissed me on the forehead.

I didn't think anything of it because Brent always kissed me on the forehead but Brent was also my best friend as I turned around I saw Zach wink at me and smiled and continued upstairs to his assigned room. I sat on the couch with a bowl of chips thinking 'what the fuck just happened?' 'Why did they have to take my mother from me?' and 'The next time I see my sister she will be graduated from high school' I looked around and saw almost nothing in my house expect for the couch, TV and some of my and my moms personal belongings. The next day was the day we were suppose to be leaving for Michigan, the day that I would rarely see my sister, the day I would spend loads of time with my best friends and the day that would change my life.
--
When I woke up I was on the on the couch with the chips on my lap and Devin at one side of me flipping through the channels I realized the time was 10 o'clock pm and looked to Devin and said
"Hey, where have you been?"

"dropping Rochelle off somewhere in the boondocks on a gravel road but the house was super nice." he said.

"haha right?" I replied "You find your way back good enough?"

"no" he continued "Brent took a wrong turn somewhere we ended up in Bettendorf by a high school."

"I knew I should have went with you."

"I know Brent was confident he could find the way back, oh how wrong he was."

He took a chip out of the bowl on my lap and I looked around and said
"I'm really gunna miss this place." I laid my head back on his shoulder and went back to sleep