Still Not Quite Enough

Chapter 20

I woke up at 10:30 that morning in a new house with my best friend Brent and the rest of my boys from I See Stars Devin, Jimmy, Jeff, Andy and Zach. I was alone wondering where everybody had went until I went downstairs to see Devin in the kitchen cooking some breakfast for everyone,
"Hey where are the rest of the guys at?" I asked.

"Hey went to the store; we ran out of eggs" He replied with a laugh.

"For me?' I asked

"Oh no they went because your new boyfriend, Zach, had to have them!"

"Oh so why didn't you go with them?"

"Well I didn't want you to be alone when you woke up ya know in a new house that your not really familiar with"

Even though we had broken up Devin and I had no grudges to hold and he is one of the sweetest guys ever. I sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote and started going to channels until I found Ghost Hunters; one of my favorite shows.
"What are you watching; it loos scary?" Devin asked as he sat down next to me and with two glasses of orange juice.

"Oh Ghost Hunters! It's this team of investigators who travel around the country ghost hunting in peoples homes businesses for free!" I replied.

"For free! Are you serious? Why?"

"Yes i'm completely serious! They do it for free so that everyone can have there house looked at rich or poor."

"That is really cool!"

We sat there for a good 20 minutes laughing at Steve and Tango, the two investigators from the show, until we heard a shut open and shut. Then came in Brent, Andy, Jimmy and Jeff with three bags on each arm and last came Zach with nothing in his hands and one arm behind his back.
"WOW! Zach you are really lazy!" I yelled

"Well I got something better then food" he said.

"What Zach nothing is better than food!" Jimmy laughed.

"Zach he has a point there" I said "Ok so what did you get?"

He kissed me so passionately I almost fainted and I heard was 'woooooo!!!!' I opened my eyes after the intense kiss with Zach and had a huge bouquet of roses in front of this face.
"OH MY GOSH!! Zach" that's all I could say I was speechless No on had ever given me flowers before. I kissed him on the lips one last time giving him full tongue of course and then whispered into his ear 'Just for that you are gunna get something REALLY special tonight, In my room with the door closed!' his jaw dropped and he looked at me and grabbed my arm and tried to take me upstairs,
"No Zach I said tonight not in five seconds" I said.

"But but it sounded so nice I can't wait until tonight!" He said back.

"Zach! Wait til tonight!"

That's when Jeff turned to me and said the most stupidest to come out of his mouth,
"Are you gunna do to him what you did you me?" and raised his eyebrow. I was so pissed I wanted to punch him in the face but I didn't and just said
"No why don't you just call my sister and ask her to do it for you?"
After that I went outside and found a swing bench just like the one at my old house and sat down and put my hands in my palms and started to cry until I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up and saw Brent. Of course Brent had the best things to say in the type of situation,
"Jeff is just a childish little prick who always wants his ways."
Or something to make me laugh
"I just wish he would understand I still want him and me to get along like me and Devin do. I wasn't really wasn't in love with Jeff I was just fantasized with him" I replied.

"And how do you feel about Zach?"

"Well Zach has always been there for me through thick in thin even we weren't dating he was there and he treats me right I think I'm in love with him"

"Wow! love Madison that's a big step"

"I know but I can't help the way I feel about him"

I cried a little more and buried my head into his chest and laid my feet out on the swing and laid on his lap for about 15 minutes and we went back inside and he offered to give me a piggyback ride which I happily accepted anytime not walking is good for me.
"Zach we gotta reschedule or evening in the bedroom" I said.

"What? Why? Is it because I'm black?"
Of course he had to use his favorite line from That 70s Show.

"No Zach your not black. I mean we have to move it up" I continued.

"Oh Ok to when?"

"Now!"