Still Not Quite Enough

chapter 3

Me and Maya walked up to my room, she went into the bathroom to wash her makeup off and laid on my bed and thought about my lip lock with Devin his lips were soft and tasted like cherry. Maya came in the room from the bathroom and asked.
"You gunna take off your makeup?" I was still lost in my memory so she yelled and waved her hand in front my face.
"HELLO!" Maya yelled.
"Uh what?" i asked.
"You ok?"
"Oh im great."
"Ok you gunna wash your face?"
"yeah sorry."
I went into the bathroom and ran the warm and threw it on my face and got my clean n clear out and scrubbed my face. I looked into the mirror and saw my face looking very pretty I looked down to my sink to wash off the acne wash then looked back into the mirror, smiled then went to lay down.
"That was best party ever!" Maya said.
"I know it was amazing!"
"I think Andy Oliver was flirting with me!"
"Oh yeah Devin said 'he was single and ready to mingle' sorry i didnt tell you."
"haha hes cute!" maya said "Well im gunna fall asleep, night!"
"Night!"
I rolled over and fell asleep and sleep like a baby.
"Good morning beautiful." A text from Devin came across my phone.
"Oh stop! good morning!" I texted back.
"Where are you?"
"Home, laying down, why?"
"You wanna go out to breakfast?"
"Yeah! I be ready in 10."
"Ok we will pick you up."
"How do you know where I live?"
"Maya told me."
"Of course!"
"See ya soon!"
I jumped out off the bed and looked at the clock it was 10, perfect timing i usually get up at this anyway. I went into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and hair. I changed into a pair of Bermuda shorts and a blue tank top. I heard a knock at the door and saw my mom standing there talking to Devin, I though "OMG, mom is gunna change his mind about me!" I smiled and said good morning.
"You look.......beautiful!" Devin said.
"Thank you, even though I have no makeup on." I said.
"but still!"
He has the tendency to make me blush. I walked out the door and to Devin he grabbed my hand and escorted me the 15 passenger van with the rest of the guys piled in.
"So were is your guys equipment?" I asked.
"In your garage." Jimmy said.
"So you guys stole the storage place in my garage?"
"Um yeah!" Brent joked.
"So were are we going?" I asked.
"Its a surprise!" Jeff said.
"Its breakfast and isn't a date."
"It isnt?" Devin sadly asked.
"Do you want it to be?"