Still Not Quite Enough

Chapter 4

We just walked into Village Inn and Jeff gave them the name Stars. We sat down to wait for our name to be called. Devin got up and went to the claw machine and pulled out 50 cents from his wallet and put it in the machine. Just a few minutes later he got a big blue bear and gave it to me.
"I won you this..big blue....bear." Devin said.
"What? it's impossible to win anything from there!" I said.
"Well i was on a mission to put a smile on your face." He smiled.
I kissed him on the lips and thanked him then continued kissing.
"Get a room guys!" Andy exclaimed.
"We are in a room, duh!" I shouted back.
The rest of the guys in the band said "BURN!" in unison and me and Devin laughed.
"Stars your table is ready!" The manger yelled.
"Wow it feels good to be seated and not to seat people." I said.
"Oh yeah you work in that restaurant? I forgot." Brent asked.
"Yeah my mom actually owns it!" I said.
"So tell us about yourself, Madison." Jimmy said.
"Well I'm 19. I work full time at my moms restaurant. I have a sister and two dogs ,Balla and Kiara who I love." I answered.
"What about your dad?" Jimmy asked.
"He got deported back to his home country of Belize." I again answered.
"Why?" Devin asked.
"Because he is stupid." I snapped. "No but really he did a lot of drugs and he was here illegally."
"Wow, I'm sorry." Devin said kissing me.
"Its ok, I havent seen him in like seven years."
Our food finally came, so we stuffed our faces and laughing.
---
We all got back into the van and drove to the park. Vander Veer was small but it had a pond and loads of walking space and of course a park. Me and Devin held hands and walked around the pond and the rest of the guys went to the park to act like kids.
"This is nice." Devin broke the silence.
"Very!" I said.
"Well I was talking about you!"
Why does he always have to do that! but I like it. We found a bench right by the pond and sat down and kissed and talked some more.
"Devin I have had a really good time with you." I told him.
"I had an ever better time." He said back. "Will you be my girlfriend?"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's kinda short