Still Not Quite Enough

chapter 5

I invited Devin and the guys over dinner my decided grill outside since the weather was so nice. My mom made ribs, asparagus, hot dogs and chicken and it smelled delicious. While she cooked i got ready in my room with Kiara on my bad staring at me,
"Does this look good?"
I asked Kiara. She of course didn't answer she looked at me like I was crazy maybe I was I had a boyfriend who I have only known for a few days and I was talking to my dog. I finally decided on a a pair of jeans shorts and a yellow tank top when I heard a scream coming from my sisters room.
"Rochelle!" I yelled. "Are you ok?"
I saw her foot bleeding and a broken lightbulb on the ground I immediately put shoes on to help my sister out of the room and into the bathroom to clean up her wound. After I finished helping her I cleaned up the bulb so nobody else could get hurt.
"Can you walk on your foot?" I asked.
"Um yeah, I think." she answered.
"Do you need to go the ER?'
"I'll be ok, as long as there is no glass in my foot."
"Ok where do you want to go?"
"Outside with mom."
"Outside is is!"
I went back upstairs to get Kiara and bring outside. At that moment i heard a knock at the door and Kiara barked as she always does only out of curiosity.
"Hello there cutie." Devin said.
"Hey! Whats up guys?" I said back. "Kiara stop get down, no jumping!"
"So we brought potato salad!"Jeff said.
"OMG! freaking love that stuff it's amazing!"
"I know!" Andy yelled.
"Come on in to the back, thats where everyone is."
I walked them to back and saw my mom in the kitchen and asked if she needed help taking stuff outside. I then grabbed the Frisbee in the closet and went outside and me and the guys played while Brent and Rochelle watched. When my mom came out with the rest of the food I dropped the frisbee and ran over the table to eat.
"So when do you guys leave to go back on tour?" I asked the guys.
"Well our last date is tomorrow in our hometown in warren, Michigan." Devin answered. "Then we are off for three months."
"What do you guys plan on doing for those two months?"
"Um we have no idea, why?" Devin answered.
"Well our family is going to Six Flags in Chicago, wanna come?" I asked.
"Hell yeah!" Jimmy exclaimed. "When are we going?"
"Next weekend, we are leaving Friday night, stay at a hotel and going on Saturday morning." I answered.
"I can't freaking wait!" Devin yelled.
"Me neither, More time with Devin." I said kissing him.