Status: Very active!

Joke's on You

Sex, Sex, Sex

I could not believe the sight in front of me. I mean, I could believe it, but I didn’t expect them to be shagging in the common room. It’s a common room. Which means it’s where people gather. “Spur of the bloody moment?”

Fred held his hands out in front of him, gesturing for me to calm down, “Please, George, just calm down. We don’t need to attract attention.”

“You guys were about to fuck on the couch. The fucking couch where everybody sits. Where else have you guys fucked?” I made sure to emphasize the word ‘fuck’ every time it came out of my mouth. I hardly ever cursed, but when I did, most people knew I was mad.

Fallon stood up from the couch and straightened her shirt, “I’m sorry. I better be going.” She rushed out of the common room before either Fred or I could say anything else to her.

“George, it’s not like you and Iris don’t fool around.” Fred’s face was growing red. “Don’t even say you two don’t.”

“That’s the bloody thing, Fred. We don’t fool around. She isn’t ready.” Every single time I thought about taking that step with Iris I grew anxious. I admit, I was jealous that Fred had already lost his virginity and continued to have a healthy sex life, if you call what him and Fallon have healthy.

“According to Fallon, she is ready. She’s just afraid that you only want to do it because of my relationship with her best friend.” By this time Fred and I were pretty much standing nose-to-nose.

“I think you are full of it. Iris would have told me.” I knew Fred was just trying to get under my skin.

“Why don’t you go find out for yourself then?” Fred raised his eyebrow.

I ran over to the side table and grabbed the quill and a piece of parchment. On it I asked Iris to meet me in the kitchen. I told her it was urgent. I then called an owl over to the window and told it to deliver the note to Iris Gladsmeer. As it did so I snuck up to the boys dormitory. I knew Harry had an invisibility cloak. I would return it in the morning, but for now, I was borrowing it without his knowledge.

I slipped on the cloak and tiptoed back down the stairs. By the time I had reached the common room once more, my brother was falling asleep on the couch that had nearly been tainted. Soon enough I was on the staircase trying my best to dodge all of the prefects. Though they couldn’t see me, they could hear my footsteps so I carefully slipped my shoes off and held them in my hand.

I finally found myself at the entrance to the kitchen. I heard the clinking of pots and Iris cursing under her breath. “God dammit. I’m going get fucking caught. I just know it.”

“Iris,” I whispered softly as I slipped of Harry’s invisibility cloak. “I’m sorry I asked you to meet me here.”

Iris smiled softly, “It’s alright. It wasn’t too difficult.” She paused for a moment and poured herself some pumpkin juice. “Do you want any?”

I nodded my head and made my way towards her. “So I needed to ask you something serious.”

She placed the jug of pumpkin juice back into the refrigerator and turned back to me, “Yes?” Iris slid the silver goblet towards me and then took a sip out of her own.

“Well I caught Fred and Fallon…you know…and Fred and I got into an argument. He told me that Fallon told him that you wanted to…you know…and that you thought I wasn’t ready.” By the time I finished speaking, the lump in my throat was huge and was painful to swallow.

“That bitch!” Iris slammed her hands down on the wooden counter top. Her face was so red she looked like she was about to cry.

“I take it that it’s true then?”

“It’s not like that, George. I just feel like you only want to because Fred has. I know how competitive you two are. I would love to lose it to you, but I don’t want us to wind up in this downward spiral afterwards. I mean, look at your brother and Fallon. They clearly aren’t happy.”

I walked around the counter so I could be closer to Iris. I rested my hands on her hips and leaned forehead, pressing my forehead to hers, “I want to have sex because I love you, Iris. I have always loved you. I’ve never wanted anybody more than I want you right now.”

Iris brought her hands up to my face and cupped my cheeks, “I love you too, George. Just promise me things won’t go sour.”

“I promise,” I pressed my lips to hers in what I thought would be an innocent kiss, but Iris sure did surprise me.

She took my bottom lip in her mouth and nibbled it gently which earned a low grunt from me. I felt the heat rise up in my trousers and before I knew it I had picked her up and sat her down on the counter top. I stood in between her legs with my hands resting on her bare thighs once more.

“Are you sure you are ready? We don’t have too, baby doll.”

Iris didn’t say a word, instead she placed her hands on top of my own and slid them up towards her private parts. If I hesitated now, nothing would happen. I hooked my index fingers in her panties and pulled them down quickly and swiftly. This earned a light giggle from her.

I rested my head in the nape of her neck and breathed in her scent of cinnamon and apples. “What?” I said huskily. She moaned as I placed soft kisses on her neck and worked my fingers down on her.

“I thought you liked my red lace panties.”

“Just so happens I like them better off.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Alex and I have come to the conclusion this story is basically about the sex that goes on at Hogwarts.
I think it's something we all wonder about.
Welp, I hope you guys enjoy this!