Status: in sestion

Summer's Voice

Your Have to Join Glee

Image

Puck's Point of View

It was the fist day of Junior year at MCkinely Highschool and Summer my twin was finally transfering from that boring boarding school from London. The only other person who knew about Summer's existents was Finn Hudson my ex bestfriend (Well were getting there,) Thats when I heard her singing. I haven't heard her sing since the day our stupid ass of a father left us hen we were 10 years old. I sat on the floor as my ma came out of our little sister's bedroom.

"What's goign on?" she asked.

"She's singing again," My ma smiled and sat on the floor with me.

"So she is," and we just sat there listening to her sing.

"And I just want to show you, she don't even know you
She's never gonna love you like I want to
And you just see right through me but if you only knew me
We could be a beautiful miracle, unbelievable
Instead of just invisible, yeah,"

Ma got up off the floor holding her hand towards me. I grabbed and she helped me up and almost toppled over, but I caught her before she fell towards the ground.

"Summer hurry up you'll be late," Ma yelld through the bathroom door I heard a loud bang and I laughed at how my sister got startled.

"Shut up Puck," I heard her yell, which just made me laugh harder. I went to my room to finnish getting ready.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GLEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
School sucked. The high light of my day was seeing Karosfky through Hummel into a dumpster. Although I did chew him out afterwards. God this fucking day kicked my ass. I was heading towards Glee club when I heard it again. Summer's singing from this morning. I opened the door and walked in seeing her dancing to baby it's you by JoJo and I couldn't believe my fucking eyes. She was fucking amazing.

"Sum," she stopps suddenly making her fall over and making my fucking day. Thats when I noticed it. Her stained white shirt. I growled, and stomped over to her.

"Who?" I asked her.

"What are you talking about Noah?"

"You can't answer back with a question. Who slushied you?"

"Some guy named Dave Karofsky; Idiot that one is," she said laughing.

"I know," I muttered.

'I'll get him back,' I thought and then looked at Summer and then it was ike a fucking light bulb went of in my brain.

"You should Join Glee Club," I told her.

"NO," she told me flattly

"Why not?" I questioned her. "You're amazing always have been fucking amazing,"

"I can't do it in front of people Noah, you know that. Hell Finn knows and he's not all that bright,"

"Sam's in it,"

"Sam Evans big lips my best friend from London Sam Evans?"

"Yup lady lips is in it joied when he saw us in the court yard last year,"

"I'll think about it,"I smiled and made my way towards Glee,leaving Summer to sing by herself. 'We'd totally when Nationals this year.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI, Pg. 13 for cussing words Puck's language is the cause. Have to keep semi close to th e chararter now don't I. Don't own Glee the only person I own is Summer.
I hope you liked it please comment and tell me what you think.

Artist: Taylor Swift
Song: Invisable
Album: Taylor Swift Delux
-----
Artist: JoJo
Song: Baby It's You
was mentiond

Love,
*The_Scarlet_Letter* used to be Rosie_butterfly <3