Catch Me If You Can

Chapter 2

Well, maybe they just had the same name. But then, as I looked more carefully at him; It was the Conner I knew.

"Ma'am?" He took a step closer to me in caution.

"No. No, I'm fine. I just... I just need a minute." The images of the party came rushing back to me. Him on top of me, the shadow in the doorway... eleven fingers?

I disregarded the last memory and took several steps back.

"Princess Ivany, Are you well?" Connor took another step towards me.

The room shifted into a single room. My mother was there, yes, but it was like she was in her own bubble. She couldn't see or hear me. But I could certainly see and hear her.

She was calling out my name, and looking around.

"Mom?!" I tried getting her attention by walking in front of her and waving my arms over my head. She couldn't see me.

"She can't see you," I spun around to see Conner sitting in a chair over in the corner.

"What the hell did you do?" Rage rose in my voice. I swear to god I was going to...

"Nothing, I just simply changed the setting of the dream."

"Then why can't she see me!"

"I don't know."

"Amber? Amber honey..." My mother called out to me.

"Yes you do you fucker!" I stomped over to him and reached for his throat, but I... I just couldn't. Not that I wouldn't but it was like an invisible hand, holding me back.

"I don't think so, Hun." Conner smiled smugly.

"I'm going to fucking kill you, you ass hole!" Tears were falling down my cheeks now. Just seeing my mother so lost... it pained me to see.

"No you wont."

"Bite me!"

He smiled and stood up. He grabbed my arm and brought it to his lips.

"It's a fucking hyperbole you idiot!" I ripped my arm away from him.

"I know. But I want you, Amber."

"Well too bad, so sad," I crossed my arms.

"No," He pushed me up against the wall, hands on both sides so I couldn't escape. "Too bad, so sad for YOU. It's your fault Blake wont do his job. It's your fault that the line is messed up. And It's your fault that everything's a mess!" He growled.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about..."

I opened my eyes and Blake was there, holding me. "Amber?"

"What was he talking about?"

"What?"

"Conner. What was he talking about?"

Blake's features got dark.

"Blake? What was he talking about? He said something about you..."

"I know that."

"How?"

"Because it happened to me, too."

"Just now?"

"No, a year ago."

Story time.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOOO OMG how did he know??? Why did it happen to him a year ago? How did Conner get in her dream? What does Conner want?

So many questions. And I know ALL the answers haha in your face! lol JK, im just in a good mood.

So, I want at LEAST 3 comments before the next chapter. To tell you the truth, I wish this chapter came a bit later on in the story cuz i want something else to happen first. O well, it was just in the mood of the moment, i guess. I'll find a way to make the other thing come in. O no! i just told you something is going to happen! lol I know, I meant to. See! I'm in such a great mood... If you wnt to know why then comment. lol imma go now O.o