Catch Me If You Can

Chapter 3

I sat up, even though I knew the room was going to spin.

He sighed and sat up too. And he was shirtless...

Stay on task! I told myself. "Blake?" I held his hand tight.

I seemed lost in his own world. Even in the darkness I could have sworn I saw a tear roll down his cheek. Blake cries? Since when?

I so wanted to slap myself across the face. Everybody cries!

"Blake?" I said again, this time he snapped out of his memory.

"I was in your position a year ago."

"What?"

"You know what I'm tlking about,"

"No I don't"

"Your mom, your sister..."

What the hell! Did he know about what's been haunting me for most of my life? "What about them?"

"The profacy. You do know about that, right?"

"What profacy?"

"How am I..." "Why..." "What..." Were all I heard in his low mummbles to himself.

"Blake?"

"It's just going to make things so much more complicated, Amber."

"It's better than not knowing."

"Honestly, it's way more easier not knowing."

"Blake," I gave him a stern look, although he probbably couldn't see it.

"Amber..."

A door slammed shut.

Blake's gaze shot up towards the door. "Oh god..." His voice cracked. Then he turned to me. "Amber, whatever you do don't listen to them."

"What?..."

He placed a finger in front of my lips and shushed me.

"Just trust me. I'm going to protect you. I wont let you get hurt..."

Another door slammed shut.

"Amber..." He shifted so he was closer to me. Then He kissed me. It was full of pation, but also filled with sorrow. That lasted a moment of two.

"Tell me what's going on." I whispered when we broke away.

"I will when we have time. Just do as I say and..."

My bedroom door swung open. And I screamed at the top of my lungs.

There were men. Very strange men. They were dressed like they were bouncers but their faces screamed immagrant. They came charging onto the room like it was a free-for-all.

Then my bedroom dissapeared and I was in the white room again.

"See?" Conner's voice rang from no where. And he wasn't in the room. "I can make you have alutions like that."

So it was just an alution. Thank the lord and all those angels up there by his side...

"Can I wake up now?"

He chuckled.

"Conner, I'm seriouse. Can't I just deal with this some other time?"

I sat up in bed, for real this time. Blake was rolled over on his side and breathing heavily. He was still asleep.

What the hell kind of dream was that?!?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this chapter is kinda short, I didn't know what else to add. And I know it's confusing but I honestly don't know how I was going to fit in this other thing if I went along with this. So I just kinda did what I did. If you guys need anythnig clairified about it please let me know. Also, my computer is being retarted and is going rediculiously slow so I couldn't spell check it so if you see any mistakes please ignore it and do the best you can. I know I DID spell one word wrong but thats because I didn't know how to spell it, obviously. So.... yeah. And I love all of your comments! I'm laughing as I read them.

I stayed home from school today cuz im sick. I need something to do so there mihgt be another chapter up by the end of the day... =D

Peace, Love, and Candy --Victoria