Status: Active

Don't Step Back, Saying You're Afraid.

Chapter 5 - Payback Time Is Soon To Come

"Lee Taemin, where are you," Minho said through the phone, his voice low and full of anger.

"Could you stop saying 'Lee Taemin', we've known each other for three years, I call Key 'Kibum' because that's how it was from the start, and you know what, let's just face each other already, bring no one, if you do, I easily will be notified. Practice room, 5PM, don't be late or I'll be gone. "

Taemin hung up first and smirked, "Idiot think I'll meet up with him alone. Psh yeah right. Instead I'll pay Kibum a visit, he'll be around."

҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉

Minho was at the practice room at 5PM sharp, he then noticed Taemin was nowhere to be found, "That- never mind."

~~

"Taeminnie," Key yelled out as he ran towards his dongsaeng, hugging him tightly," Are you hungry, are you okay, did anyone find you, why are you here?!"

Taemin's head was pressed against Kibum's hair, he spat," Kibum, Yes I'm hungry, yes I'm okay, nope, because I want to be here."

Key let go of the young singer, "What do you want to eat, and you know Minho is looking for you still."

"I called him, saying to meet at the practice room, he won't be back for another hour," Taemin smirked and flattened his bangs with one hand.

"Key, you heard Krystal can't tour with us for the concert in New York, right?"

"Where did you hear that," Key began to place on the frilly, pink apron, "Manager hyung told you first, instead of me?" the rapper scoffed, "How dare he."

"No, he hasn't called, but f(x) is performing in Japan that week, and they can't leave Krystal out of it."

"And you are telling me this because-"

"I'm going to be performing with you, I know the song anyway, you sing it too often when Jjong is around."

"I need to get him out of the room somehow, don't I? And why would you want to perform that song?"

"Well, actually I want to do something different and why not just filling Krystal's spot. I'll dress up as a girl if you want," Taemin chuckled and grabbed a peach from the glass bowl in the middle of the ceramic table.

"Ayo, don't you want some decent food!"

"Not really. So how about it Kibum?"

The rapper tapped his nails against the table, "Taemin, you are going to look like such a girl once I'm done fixing up your outfit."

The blonde smirked, "Kibum, that is hopefully a good thing."

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

"Why are you knocking when you live here Jjong!" Key thinking it was Jonghyun, opened the door with his eyes rolling. However when he did, he saw a tall figure, not a short one. It wasn't Jonghyun, but Minho.

"Oh, it's you."

"Who else would it be, I said I would come back in a while. Babo," Minho shrugged off his leather jacket and hung it behind the door. As soon as he turned around, Taemin was covered by Key.

"What is the brat doing here?"

"He isn't a brat."

"He is, now why is he here?" Minho sat down across the maknae, it was odd. He wasn't going to attack him? Wasn't he going to yell and blow his top off? Why is he acting this way?

"He lives here, you know that. You should have realized that manager doesn't know he is leaving."

Minho smiled, "I am aware of that, and I am perfectly fine with him still staying here for a while. Then he can leave forever."

The maknae rolled his eyes, "Minho, let's play a game. Win it, and you get the money back and I'll leave earlier than planned." The older one quirked his lips, "Why not. I'll win anyway."

"Cocky bastard," Key muttered.

"But if you lose- then I have a surprise for you."

"I never lose. What's the game?"

"It's called 'Shopping With Lee Taemin'," the younger smirked, Minho looked up at Key; who was carelessly washing dishes again. Trying to avoid eye contact from the other two.

"That will be easy-"

"And don't worry, I'll be paying for everything. Choose now: day or night."

"Day or night."

"Yes day or night, I won't explain more."

Minho looked at Key, who was holding back a laugh, "Night."

"Prefect," Taemin swiped his unfinished peach, "Yah, now let's set a time up, 9 PM sharp, Samsun Plaza, here in Seoul. I'll be on time this time. Bring cash, or credit, I don't care, just bring something to pay with."

Key laughed hysterically, "You are a fool, Choi Minho."

"Yeah, and you're a girl, Gwiboon-ie," Minho stood up and took hold of Taemin's arm, "this time, you better be on time," it wasn't normal that Minho was growling, so Taemin looked away.

҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉

Taemin ran a hand through his blonde hair, why was Minho late?

"That jerk is probably on his ass at home, on the couch, watching television, probably soccer. Idiot," Taemin reached into his back pocket, he dialed Minho's number and bit his lip. When he heard the other's breath, he blurted, "Yah, it's really damn late at night! Where the hell are you?!"

"At the dorm where else," Minho scoffed, and grabbed hurriedly shrugged on his coach.

"You're barely putting on your coat, you forgot! What an ass," Taemin ended the call with a huffing noise.

Minho sighed, the kid was a pain.

҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉ ~ ҉
As soon as Minho arrived in front of the mall, Taemin got up, not even bowing at he older. Minho rolled his eyes and followed the younger into the mall, "Yah, go choose, I'll stay here." he sat on a bench next to a Chinese food court.

Taemin turned around, cocking an eyebrow at the rapper, "You expect you sit your lazy ass down in a chair while I shop? Hell to the no, you're coming with me. Don't whine nor complain because I can make you easily shut up."
♠ ♠ ♠
Be aware, cussing might begin soon. Smut is possible to come? Sorry for late updating T_T. High school is a pain, but I'll write! :D