The Dark Mark

Chapter 5

The next day Pillar came to visit. She didn't know about anything. She knew she would be married off to a death eater, but she didn't know, that I was one. I don't know how she will take the news.

"I have to talk to you. Would you come with me to Draco and my room?" I asked. I would be staying here until the war. Draco would go to school but I will stay here, in his bed and wait until the time comes.

"What is it?" she asked. I just pulled her with me giving her a look. When we were in my room I could see Draco already rolling his sleeve up. I put a silencing charm on the room, and magically locked the door. I don't want anybody eavesdropping on this conversation. I'm not even sure how Pillar is going to react. Draco had his arm by his side, hiding his dark mark.

"What are you hiding?" she asked Draco. I looked at him sadly. She is really naive.

"I have to tell you something that you will not agree on," I told her. I knew she wouldn't agree to this but she will be married to one in a few weeks and she can't really do anything about it.

"This sounds serious," she said. I nodded as I felt Draco stand behind me. He put his arm out first and I pulled my sleeve up and showed her.

"This," I said pointing at the mark on my arm with my wand, "is what I wanted to show you. I know you and I had talked about this sort of thing before, but not like this. I've never told you that I was going to become a death eater. I just said I won't get married off to one of them right away."

"I figured this was why. I don't understand why Draco has one too, but I thought about it and figured the task he had to do was to kill Dumbledore," she said. I nodded and looked at Draco slightly and then back and Pillar.

"Yes, now do you know who you are to be wed to?" I asked.

"Yes, I am to meet him tonight at supper," she said. I knew what supper was. She would've found out then anyway.

"I hope he is good for you," I said, and magically unlocked the doors and Pillar exited and I was about to follow but was stopped by Draco.

"I love you, Aria. Will you do the honors of marrying me?" he asked. I smiled at the man I love.

"Yes, Draco. I will gladly marry you," I said taking the lavishly beautiful diamond and emerald ring. I instantly put it on. I would proudly wear this ring until the day I died.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really enjoyed writing this story. I hope you enjoy reading it as much I as I did writing it.

The ring:
Image