Sequel: Sweet Nothings
Status: Completed with Readers: 448; Subscribers: 156; Comments: 192; Stars: 10

French Vanilla

Every Second I'm Without You I'm A Mess

Tom rolled on top, straddling my body against the bed. His rough hands held my shoulders down as his tongue traced the inside of my mouth. I clawed at Tom's bare sides making him arch his back slightly. His hands began to shake as one fell off my shoulders and to my hips, gripping them tightly.

My hands moved back to his lower abs, tracing the skin right above his pants. I felt him shudder momentarily before his hand traced up the inside of my shirt. Tom's hand slipped under my bra and grasped me slightly.

My hands started shaking. The sexual tension was too fucking much to handle. My shaky hands reached for his belt and undid it, yanking it off completely. I undid the button and zipper before shoving my hand into his hands.

Tom jumped and relaxed into my grasp as I started pumping him. His body shook and eyes rolled back. It wasn't too long before I felt him released into my hands and his pants.

Tom leaned down and kissed me sweetly before getting off my body. He left the room to clean up and came back with a wash cloth for my hands. I wiped them before laying down again. I snuck a peak at his body again as he changed from his jeans into a pair of sweat pants.

He was too beautiful for words. "Yeh know," he began, chuckling. "Yeh don't have to keep sneaking peaks at me when I'm not looking."

I rolled my eyes and hugged his bare chest to me when he laid down again. "I do what I want. You're dating me, so I get to do awkward things when you're not looking... like stare at you."

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "I nevah thought dating a crazy lass would be the best fing I eva did, but it is."

"Crazy?" I laughed.

He nodded and kissed my forehead again. "Yea, bat shit crazy, but I love yeh."

I grinned up into his blue eyes. "I love when you say you love me. It reminds me how lucky I am to have you... or how stupid you are to date me."

He laughed, "whether I'm stupid or not, I'd date yeh. Yeh make me so happeh. I've nevah been this happeh before."

I kissed him quickly before relaxing into his arms. "Stop being all mushy and go to sleep."

"I thought birds liked it when yeh say mushy stuff to them."

"They do, but not when you're all mush. Then I'd be dating a marshmallow."

"A ma'shmellah?"

My eyes widened and I looked up to him slowly. "Say marshmallow again..."

His eyes narrowed, a smile appeared on his lips. "Are yeh makin' fun of my accent?"

"Say it!" I laughed.

"Nevah!"

"But Tommy! Please!"

He groaned, "ma'shmellah. There I said it."

I busted out laughing. "Ma'shmellah!" I repeated in an English accent.

"I bet yeh onleh datin' meh fo' my accent."

I nodded and kissed his nose. "Yup. You caught me. It's just because you can make anything you say sound sexy."

"Like Skylah?"

I nodded, "I love how you say my name. It sounds so much better when you say it."

"Skylah Skylah Skylah," he sang.

I grinned and kissed his lips lightly. "Very cute."

"Yeh cute."

"You're sexy."

He laughed and pulled me closer to him. "Yeh are too. Now get some sleep or else."

I rolled my eyes, "you're not terrifying. I can kick your ass."

"I know, 'cause I'd let yeh."

"Good night Tom-Tom."

"Night Batman," he kissed me once more before sighing and closing his eyes.

I leaned up and kissed him once more, plastering a smile on his face before closing my eyes.

Bzzzt.

I groaned feeling Tom's iPhone buzz on the bed's end table. I glanced at the clock noticing we'd been asleep for three hours. "Tom," I whispered, pushing him gently. "Tom?"

"Hmm?" He whined.

"Your phone went off."

He shook his head. "I don't feel well."

I frowned and placed my hand against his head feeling the warmth given off from it. "I think you have a fever."

He groaned and pulled the blanket over his head. "Read meh what it says."

I picked up his phone and scrolled to the new text message, reading it aloud:

To: Tommy
From: Sam DD
Aye mate. You home yet?


I put down Tom's phone and grabbed my own from the table, sending a text to Sam. I always felt weird texting people not on my own phone.

To: Saaaaaaaam!
From: Skylar
Heeellllooooo! Tommy isn't feeling
well. Whatcha need?

To: Skylar
From: Saaaaaaaam!
Tommy needs to pick up a few things.


"Sam says you need to get stuff."

He groaned again and pulled the pillow over his head, further burying him inside his fort. "Mrrphooww."

"What?" I laughed, lifting the blanket and pillow up, cuddling back into his side.

"I don't want to go," he whined. "I don't feel well."

"Probably from us running around and swimming on the beach when it's almost winter. I can go for you if you want."

His one eye peaked open. "Realleh? Yeh'd do that fo' me?"

"Of course silly."

He smiled, "yeh the best."

"I know!" I leaned down and kissed his cheek, grabbing his keys off the end table. "I'll be back in a bit. You better sleep, or else!"

He rolled his eyes, "yes Doctah Batman Bird, I will rest when yeh gone, but I bettah wake up wiff yeh next to me again."

"Deal. I love you."

"Love yeh sweetheart."

I smiled and went to the car, heading towards Drop Dead. I couldn't wait to be laying in Tom's shirtless arms again. Don't get me wrong, I missed Sam too. He was such a great guy.

I parked in one of the manager's spots when I arrived and hurried into the store.

"Skylah!" He yelled, running around the counter and embracing me into a hug.

"Hi Sammy!"

"God, I thought yeh Dropped Dead - no pun intended - 'cause yeh nevah told meh what happened wiff yeh and Tommeh... but considering yeh are here and not him, I guess fings worked out then, yea?"

I nodded, "yuppers. Everything is all peachy. Anywho, he's sick right now so I came to get the stuff for him."

He smirked, "so he's not here wiff yeh or waitin' in the car?"

"Uh...no?"

"Well that's good. Uh.. come around to the back in the office wiff me to get it." He spoke, walking around the counter towards the door.

"Just grab it for me so I can skedaddle. I've got a few things at home I want to do." Like Tom, for instance.

"It'd be best if yeh help me wiff it. There's a lot to grab."

I sighed and followed him around the counter and threw the back door towards the offices. He opened a second door where the incoming shipment was. On a desk was a small package with Tom's name on it. I rolled my eyes upon seeing it. "You know you didn't need me for this small as package." I walked to the desk and picked it up, turning to see Sam smirking by the door.

My brows furrowed as his fingers traced along the door knob, locking it swiftly.

"Sam what are you-"
♠ ♠ ♠
God I just LOVE cliffhangers. Thank you to AbbyHomicide, The Mini Monster, lexin3d, MusicsSoul and babygurl94512 for commenting!

Hugs, love and bacon <3