Sequel: Sweet Nothings
Status: Completed with Readers: 448; Subscribers: 156; Comments: 192; Stars: 10

French Vanilla

Learning How To Love

Kiss, "good-" kiss "-morning," kiss "loveh."

I groaned and brought my hand up to Tom's face above mine. "Where is the off switch?"

"Nope," kiss. "It's time to-" kiss "-get up for the day."

I shook my head earning a chuckle from Tom.

"Yeh 'ave a big day ahead of yeh."

"Nuh uh."

"Yuh huh, I planned it when yeh were sleepin' so now yeh 'ave to get up."

"I thought you weren't a morning person," I whined.

"Yes but..." He groaned before kissing me once more. "It's been two weeks...."

My brows furrowed. "Two weeks? So what?"

He kissed me again, "can yeh taste it?"

I licked my lips before the taste hit me. French Vanilla Cappuccino. I opened one of my eyes and stared into his abysmal blue ones. "Coffee."

"Aye," he nodded. "Coffee. On meh dresser."

I don't think I have ever gotten out of bed so fast. I jumped up and ran over to the dresser where, surely enough, another Dunkin' Donuts cappuccino cup was waiting. I hastily brought the cup to my lips and taking a large sip. "You are the best boyfriend ever."

He laughed and watched as I went back over to his bed with my cup firmly in my hand. I sat down and wrapped the blankets around my legs to stay warm. "That was juss a bribe to get yeh out of bed. We have a full day ahead of us yeh know."

"Like what?" I whined. "I just want to stay here and drink my coffee and stare at you."

"Stare at me?" He chuckled, sitting up in bed.

I nodded, taking another sip of the coffee. "Yup, stare at you. You're hot."

He laughed again and patted my knee. "Yeh can't get out of this. Time to start yeh day."

"What are you doing?"

"I can't tell yeh that!"

I pouted my lip out, biting it slightly. I watched his eyes flick to my lips before quickly looking away. "Please baby, for me?"

"Don't do that..."

"Why not?"

"'Cause yeh turn me on when yeh do."

I took another sip before placing the coffee cup on the ground and crawling on top of Tom.

"What are yeh-"

I kissed him gently, nipping at his lip. He grunted into my lips before sliding his tongue into my mouth. I tangled my hand into his hair, tasting the French Vanilla coffee in his mouth.

He broke away, groaning. "Stop it," he whined.

I raised my eyebrow before grabbing the coffee off the ground. "You seem to like it."

"A hot girl makin' out wiff them? What guy wouldn't?" He chuckled. "But I can't get all hot when we have to leave befo' we're late. Come on, let's go."

I groaned getting up. I slid on a pair of skinnies and stole one of Tom's hoodies before following him out the door. "I don't like you."

"You love me. I got yeh coffee." He retorted, making his way out to the car.

We got in and I took another sip of the dwindling coffee. "Okay, I kind of like you."

"Oi! Kind of!"

"Kind of maybe sort of."

"I bet you'll be in a bettah mood when yeh find out what we're doin' today." I nodded and he shook his head. "Too bad, not tellin'."

"Too bad, not tellin'." I mocked back.

He rolled his eyes, a smile on his lips. "Yeh goin' to work."

"What?" I groaned. "You got me all excited for the day just to bring me to work?"

He rolled his eyes again. "Yup, I'm such a horrid boyfriend." He spoke sarcastically. "Of course not yeh silleh bird! I've got stuff planned."

"Planned?" I quirked an eyebrow. "You're too spontaneous to plan stuff. I don't believe you."

He grinned and parked the car in the Drop Dead parking lot. "Well yeh got meh there. Matty helped meh plan some of this stuff. He's sort of a romantic in a sense."

"Ah-hah! I knew it."

Tom grinned sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Matty's a cornball too, so don't be surprised if this is the corniest date evah."

"You're corny too! And a date? Whoa... I guess we are official."

He laughed and pushed me through the store and into the back offices. "I've been tryin' to take yeh on a date since we first met and every time I do, somefin' horrid happens."

"Maybe it's a sign that we're not meant to be," I joked. Tom stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me. I laughed and stood on my tip toes to kiss his lips. "Kidding you stupid idiot. I love you ."

"Yea yea, love you too."

"Hey!"

This time he kissed me again. "I mean it, silleh. I do love yeh."

"'Bout time yeh two got here," Oli grinned.

"This one," Tom gestured to me, "refused to get out of bed."

I scowled causing Oli to laugh. "Well that's a shame. Yeh not even workin' today!"

I frowned. "But Tommy said that I was going to work."

Oli laughed, facing Tom. "Tommeh, did yeh tell her anyfing?" Tom grinned and shook his head causing Oli to laugh more. "Oh boy, Tommeh. Yeh so romantic."

"You know?" I yelled, poiting to Oliver. "Tell me!"

He shook his head and reached into his back pocket. "I ain't tellin' yeh shi'."

"Ugh," I groaned.

"But," Oli held up a paper to my face. "I will pay yeh."

"Pay?" I asked, looking at the paper.

"Pay. Money. Check. Yeh are workin' fo' me yeh know."

I stared at the paper like it was a foreign object. Slowly I took the paper in my hands and opened it. I nearly shit when I saw the amount the check was written out for. "Holy fuck balls!" I yelled. I started jumping up and down, running in circles and screaming - all of which earned weird looks from the people working.

Meanwhile the Sykes' boys were just laughing. "Yeh girlfrien' is fuckin' batshit crazy," Oliver commented.

"Yeh she is," Tom laughed, grabbing a hold of my body that was practically having a seizure. He pulled me into his arms and kissed my cheek sweetly. "But I love my batshit crazy batman lady."

Oli rolled his eyes and laughed. "Get out of 'ere or I will make yeh two work."

I stuck my tongue out at him while Tom grabbed my hand and pulled towards the Drop Dead exit. "Wait!" I yelled as we approached the door.

"What?"

"Go wait in the car. I'll be right back."

He chuckled and went out the door. I ran back into the back offices and spotted Oliver. His back was facing the other way, talking to Janice. I ran over and jumped onto his back, causing him to jump slightly.

"Skylah," he laughed. "What are yeh doin'?"

"Just wanted to say thank you." I dropped from his back and he turned around.

His lanky arms wrapped around my body and his lips met my cheeks. "No problem, love. No go run off wiff my brotha and make him happeh."

I smiled and turned, walking back into the shop. I spotted a short sales kid with black hair folding some of the merch on a table. I grabbed a sharpie from the cash wrap arounf the register and walked over to him , poking him on the shoulder.

"Hi?" He questioned. "Can I help you?"

"No, I'm just saying hello. You were in the shop that one day when- well yea, when that stuff went down with- well yea. I just wanted to say thanks 'cause I'm sure you helped Oli and Tom in some way."

His brows furrowed before smiling lightly. "You're Skylah, the model. Tom's girlfriend, right?" I nodded. "Yea, no problem. I'm Travis by the way."

"Nice to meet you Travis. I'm weird."

He laughed, "well yeh must be if yeh juss go and talk to strangers like mehself."

I grinned and grabbed his arm, writing my number down. "If you need anything, let me know. I'll help you. Promise."

He nodded, "Fanks, lass. I appreciate it. Mean it."

"Alrighty, I got to go before Tom-Tom wrings my neck for making him wait. Nice meeting you."

Travis waved as I left the store. I collapsed into the passenger side of the car and grinned at Tom. "What?"

"You're perfect," I grinned.

He rolled his eyes before starting the car and heading out onto the road. "What drugs did yeh take when yeh were in there wiffout me?"

"None, I just love you and you're perfect and I wanted you to know."

Tom's hand grabbed mine and brought it to his lips before enlacing my hand with his own. "Yeh are the perfect one love."

I looked out the window trying to figure out where we were going. Between Tom and Matty, I had no idea what the hell this day would bring about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don'thateme. This past week has been hell, and if any of you are in college (especially the nursing program), you know what a hell week can do to you. Any who, since I felt bad, I made this one long; and hey, if you guys show me love, I may or may not post chapter 28 tonight ;) Because I felt so bad about making you guys wait so long, here is a sneak peek of the first chapter of one of my new stories coming out. It's a Lee Malia story. Click Here for the sneak peak.

Also, to whomever commented on my Tumblr about this story asking when the update is, I love you.You made my entire day xD <3 I love when people do stuff like that.

For anyone else who didn't know, here is my Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook.

ANYWAYS, a huge thank you goes to: lexin3d, The Mini Monster, MusicsSoul, Vani.Violence (Aw! I love you too!), TheRockshowChick, CreateYourDreams, babygurl94512 (x2! You rock xD<3), Hannahd108, killxtoxfeel and AbbyHomicide.

I love you!