Sequel: Blood and Flowers
Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Troubled Past, Bright Future

Tourture time for daddy

::Sarria::
At the end of the day Frank and I said out goodbyes and I took off for the house. I have trouble calling that shit hole ‘home’.

When I made it, I quietly went in and passed my drunk ‘dad’ to my room. I did my home work and cleaned my room a bit.

"HEY BITCH! Get the fuck down here you skanky hoe!"

This, was going to hurt.

I obligingly went down stairs to see Dave, my ‘dad’, wobbly stand up.

"You were late home! Fucking some guy no doubt, you dirty little whore."

I’ve found it’s best not to tell him he’s wrong at times like this.

"Huh? ANSWER ME!"

CRACK!

My head throbbed from where his ring hit me.

"No, I wasn’t." I said shallowly.

"Liar! (CRACK) You know (CRACK) better than to lie (CRACK) to me (CRACK.)"

I fell to my knees as the world whorled around.

Blood began to drip from my head as he beat my chest and stomach yelling drunken gibberish at me.

The door flew open and Dave turned around.

I lifted my shaky head to see Mikey, eyes black, standing with clenched fists.

"You the one fucking my daughter? Is she any good? I’ve thought abou-" BAM!

Dave was suddenly thrown into the wall and a pissed Mikey stood over him, fingers bent and ready for torture.

"You are no fertile. How did you come across this fertile?" He asked, to create the perfect torture for the crime.

"You....you are a D.....did you...m-mate with my …....daughter?"

"I’m no daughter of yours!" I hissed as I struggled to my feet.

"No, you aren’t. I got her for S12000, from a guy called Brain Shepard. Said she’d attract D’s , but I needed a punching bag and he said she could take it. And what the fuck do ya know, she has."

"Not anymore." Mikey tore the mans jaw off with a CLICK.

Dave screamed and I wanted a piece of this.

Hobbling over to the vampire, who slightly turned me on right now, I said "Mikey, I want to help."

He looked at me with an evil smirk. He nodded, "Do what you want, but I finish."

"Okay." I hobbled off into the kitchen and grabbed the wood thingy that held the sharp knives.

I came back out and set them on the table. I pulled a steak knife out and walked to my jaw less abuser. Blood poured from his face, I wanted to see more of it.

"This, is for starving me." I slashed across his torso from hip bone to collar bone, deeply so his skin hung off him. I then stuck my hand into his abdomen and pulled out his stomach. The sack in my hand fell to the floor, his eyes widened at me.

Mikey dug his fingers into the chair as he watched......sprouting a hell of a boner.

"This is for making me do the same thing." With a slightly smaller knife, I sliced his wrists but not as deep, I don’t want him to bleed out before I’m finished.

"I’ve dreamed about this for years." I said as I grabbed a cleaver.

I hacked at his arm until it fell limply to the floor, blood gushing from the gapeing hole in his side.

I laughed and backed up, letting Mikey have the floor.

The class D, stood and walked up to my half dead ‘dad’. He tore the flesh on Dave’s stomach I’d cut off and grabbed his large and small intestines.

He looked at me, I pointed up at the ceiling fan.

He grinned, fang’s fully extended and tossed the ropes of inards up so they wrapped around the fan. They fell to the floor and he pulled them, hoisting Dave up by them.

Mikey tied the loose end to the heater and laughed when I turned on the fan, spinning Dave around spilling his guts all over.

I smirked as I watched every thing get splattered with his blood, spinning from a ceiling fan, hanging by his intestines, after having his arm chopped off my his ‘daughter’ , Dave Cooper died from blood loss, and every thing else.

I saw Mikey lick some blood from his face and uncontrollably ran up to him and planted my lips on his.

His arms wound around my back and one made it’s way down to grip my butt. I put one arm around his neck and the other on his lower back.

Our tongues met in the middle as if natural.

My stomach did flips as I some how knew his was too.

So there, being sprayed with the blood of my ‘dad’, I had my first kiss with a vampire that I loved.

Despite my troubled past, I had a Bright future.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH NO! It's over!

Shut up, don't cry, I'm working on a sequal and it will me much longer than this story. I hope you've had fun with this and enjoyed it.

Comment please!