Status: Slow but its getting there

Stuck in This ***ing Rut

Leaving For Tour

“Hey Britt, are you done packing yet?”
“Almost, I just gotta get a few more things.” Brittany yelled from down the hallway.
I, Sevie Dawson, along with my roommate/ best friend Brittany Flyzik were packing to go on tour with our brothers who happened to be in this well known band by the name of All Time Low. My brother was the band’s drummer, Rian Dawson, and Brittany’s was the band’s tour manager, Matt Flyzik. It’s been quite some time since we’ve both seen the whole band and crew. We were really looking forward to going on tour with them.
I dragged the last of my bags out into the living room and wiped my forehead with the back of my hand. “Finally I’m done.”
Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
“I’ll get it!” I yelled to inform Brittany.
I walked over to the door and opened it. “Rian! Matt!”
“Matt?!”
I turned around and saw Brittany panting a few feet away from me. She looked passed me and Rian and smiled at the sight of her older brother. She ran up to him and hugged him. Matt chuckled as he wrapped his arms around his sister.
“Hey Britt, long time no see.”
Rian crossed his arms over his chest and pouted at me. “How come I didn’t get a hug like that?”
I rolled my eyes and opened my arms. “Bring it here.”
Rian smiled and lifted me up in a tight embrace.
“Ow Rian, you’re hurting me.” I giggled.
He finally put me down in the living room leaving Matt and Brittany at the door laughing.
“So are you girls ready to go?” Matt asked, closing the door behind him.
Brittany nodded. “Perfect timing as always bro, I just finished packing my last bag when you guys got here.”
“Awesome, let me help ya get them to the bus.”
“Wait.”
Everyone looked over at me. “You guys brought the bus here?”
Rian shrugged. “Uh yea, why?”
“You moron, what if you get attacked by fans while we’re heading out there?!”
“Don’t call me a moron!”
I sighed. “Ok I’m sorry, I meant idiot.”
He just glared.
“Don’t worry about it. The venue isn’t too far from here so it’s all good.” Matt smiled and headed down the hallway to Brittany’s room.
“Where are Jack, Alex, and Zack?” Brittany asked Rian.
“On the bus.”
“What about the crew?”
“At the venue.”
“Oh ok well I’m gonna go help Matt.” Brittany said as she left me and Rian in the living room.
I walked over to my bags and looked at Rian. “Aren’t you gonna help me?”
“I will but first we gotta talk about something.”
I walked over to my brother and sat on the sofa, followed by him.
“What do we need to talk about?” I asked, already knowing what it was about.
Rian sighed. “So about you and Zack…”
“I knew this was about that.”
“Then you know what I pretty much have to say.”
I nodded. “Yea, you’re gonna go all big brother on me and tell me that I can’t have any type of relationship with him while on tour cause you don’t want any of the fans to threaten me.”
“Exactly, I don’t want people giving you shit Sev. You know that.”
I sighed. “Yea I know but come on Rian, I’m fucking 21 years old. I’m not gonna let something a teenager says get to me. I love that you care so much but how about trying a little less, what do you say?”
He sighed. “I’ll try but I can’t make any promises.”
“I understand that, you’re not very good a keeping promises anyway.”
“Yes I can.”
“Oh really, name one promise that you’ve been able to keep.”
He thought for a while then sighed.
“See told ya.” I giggled.
“Yeah, yeah now come on let’s get your stuff down to the bus. We gotta head back to the venue soon.”
We both got off the sofa and headed over to my bags. He picked up the two bigger bags while I got my purse and apartment keys in hand.
“Matt, Britt we’re heading down to the bus. Be right back to lock the place up.”
I heard a faint ‘alright’ from Brittany’s room and with that, I headed out the apartment with Rian.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story.
Co-writing it with Hey_Brittanyyy