Status: Slow but its getting there

Stuck in This ***ing Rut

Keeping Secrets

Matt and I were in my room grabbing the last of my bags for tour. I saw something on the floor as I picked up my suitcase. A picture of me and my boyfriend, Jack. I picked it up. Hearing footsteps behind me I jumped. Matt stood in front of me. Matt couldn’t find out about me and Jack.
“What’s that?” He pointed behind me.
“Nothing.” I rushed and tossed it in my bag. Jack came running in the room.
“Alright, I’ll bring these out. Lock up for me.” Matt picked up two of the bigger bags and walked out of the room. “Be out in five minutes!” He yelled as he made his way down the hall. Jack moved in front of me placing his hands on my hips and his forehead to mine.
“Hi.” I giggled. He smiled and placed a sweet kiss to my lips. “We’re going to get caught!”
“No, he’s on the bus and you heard him, five minutes. That’s five whole minutes I have alone with you. And we both know we won’t have any alone time when we’re on tour.”
“Who knows, when you guys have days off, we can sneak off and have a day to ourselves. When we’re in Massachusetts you guys have a day off. Let’s go to Six Flags, just you and me.” I pecked his lips softly. “Now we have to go Jack.” Jack picked up my remaining bags and we walked out to the bus. I put my bags in the storage compartments of the bus before running up to the house and locking it. Once I was on the bus it started to pull away.
“I got some wine, my snuggie I’m ready to party like a fucking rock star!” Jack yelled as he ran down the aisle wearing his snuggie. I rolled my eyes.
“We’re stuck with him all summer. Fan-fucking-tastic.” I plopped myself down on the floor.
“Are you just going to lay there?” Alex looked down at me.
“Yes.” Alex sat on my stomach.
“Gaskarth, get your fat ass off of me. Now.” I squirmed.
“Nope.” He said popping the ‘p’.
“Jack!” I whined. Jack joined Alex and sat on me. “I really fucking hate you two.”
“Oh but you love me.” Jack winked.
“MATT!” I screamed and he came running in.
“What’s going on?” He panicked.
“Tell these two to get off me.”
“Off my sister now.” He looked at the two men sitting on me.
“Flyzik’s are no fun.” They pouted.
“I am too, just not when you’re crushing me. Jack, who else would let you watch Home Alone as many times as you want?”
“Good point. I’m sowwy.” He gave me a puppy face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?