Status: Hoping people really like this story and subscribe to it :D

Shadow Creeks Mental Asylum

When Do You Think You'll Be Getting Out of Here?

Danny’s POV

I’m sorry, mate, but I have to laugh at that. I don’t think Ben and I will ever be leaving this place until they deem us fit to. Plus our band mates don’t want us back till we can prove we’ve changed, which obviously we haven’t from our little incident.

I’m cool with being stuck here, I mean, they obviously don’t care about us enough to come back for us so we’ll just stick it out. I’m not changing for anyone.

Frank’s POV

Honestly, I don’t want to leave until Gerard does. I feel a close connection between the two of us, and if I leave, I’ll be leaving him behind to fend for himself.

Gerard and I are really close in here. By close, I don’t mean, as really good friends. We’re closer than that, and I’m not sure if you could label it a relationship, yet, but that’s pretty much
what we are.

So for all I care, they can keep me here forever. Just as long as I get to spend that forever with Gee.

Ashley’s POV

I don’t know when they’re gonna let me go. I mean, I’ve been good, for the most part, eh, maybe, but they really can’t prove I’ve changed or not. I could fake like I have and get out early, but I know I’ll just be sent right back.

I know for a fact that I wouldn’t survive long out there, because I don’t know how to control myself.

But can I tell you a secret? I’m not ready to leave Andy just yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I'm sorry it's taken me this long to update. I've been swamped with homework and drama, and I'm sorry this is so short, but I promise in the next chapter you guys will get some action ;D
Oh and I am working on a new story, details on that will be up sooon.
Comments are loved <3