‹ Prequel: Death to a Blonde
Status: Sequel! In action! Yay :)

Matthew's Trip: Here and Back

Chapter 1

"What do you want Anna?" "I am your mother, so address me as mom." I rolled my eyes. "Matt we have some news." My father said. "What?" I asked impatiently.

"Well the doctor's have some concerns about you and how you're dealing with Janice's death. They said you would wake up and scream that you're seeing her." So I was awake before and she visited me too. "So?" "They think it's best if you go to an asylum. It's one of the best in the country. It won't be for long. Just until they cure you." Cure me of what? I really saw Janice.

"Is it what they think or is it what you think?" I asked harshly. "Your mother and I believe it's best for you too." "Really, this is bull. If you think I'm going you two have another thing coming." I sat up straight in the bed.

"Matt listen," My mother started. "No you listen. I love Janice and me seeing her is real. Okay, you can't just get over a love like that." I got up out of the bed and began to stumble. I felt dizzy. I sat back down on the edge of my bed.

"Matt calm down. This won't be forever. We promise. And you'll be out before you graduate this year." My mom said. "I don't care about graduating! All I want is Janice." A tear escaped my eye. I sighed.

"Why don't you want to graduate hun?" Anna asked me as she came closer to me. "Truth is, mom, the only reason I was still in school because of Janice. I could've been out on tour with a label but I told them to contact me after high school, because I just wanted to be with Janice a little while longer." More tears came. "But now she's gone! And none of you understand the pain I'm in."

I lifted up the table by my bed and flipped it over. Ripping the lamps cord out of the socket as I tossed the table, my mother screamed. I smashed the lamp on the floor.

I walked over to the chairs for the visitors and threw them across the room. I heard the nurse call for back up and I just sunk into a corner and balled up. I let the tears flow out. I couldn't hold them in anymore. It hurt too much to.

A few minutes later two more nurses came and gave me a shot. I didn't care anymore, let them drug me and ship me away. My life was useless now. The reason I stayed in school, the reason I did something with my life, the reason I actually loved was gone, forever and never coming back.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think for the opening chapter. Yay or nay? Comments and views please? Spread the word? Hope you guys keep reading because I'm so happy for this story to take on some wings and fly off :)