What's the worse thing I could say?

cold and sleepy

Totally stage gay I tough to myself or maybe totally gay.
I walked out of the buss in Liverpool. It was really cold and really early. I was wearing a hoodie. I had my hands in my pockets. Frank came and snaked he’s arms around my waist so he was holding around me putting he’s head on my shoulder.

“Hello sleepy” he said to me.

“Hey beautiful” I said back

“Been sleeping well?”

“Yeah but it’s so early and I would like to sleep some more” I said and yawned. “how about you?”

“I have been sleeping very well, nothing’s better than sleeping I the arms of my wonderful boyfriend” oh god he was so cute. I was glad we were the only one outside.

“I love you Frankie”

“Love you too gee”
Ray came out of the buss and Frank let me go. I didn’t want him to but I didn’t want Ray’s smarty pants questions ether. I liked everyone in the band and they were like family but after all family can be very annoying too. After a short time Bob and Mikey came out of the buss too.

“Well guys. We’re in Liverpool and this night we’re staying at a hotel so you guys don’t need to sleep in the buss garage, well how want to sleep in rooms together?” Brian said

“Me and Frank can share”

“Okay can you tree share?” he said and looked at the rest of the band.

“yeah, it’s okay” they said and we walked on to the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, short, short
and I'm very sorry for not writing so often. I'm on school and then i have homework.