What's the worse thing I could say?

it was just a thought

" Was it just a thought or..? "
I sat up from the bed.
Gerard was laying right beside me and was now cuddling a teddy that he had gotten from a fan the same day.
It looked just like him.
It had the same hair, eyes and even hands. And not to mention the sass.
I thought that it would be impossible to make a doll like thing look like Gerard, Our fans proved me wrong.

" No don't let got " Gerard moaned in his sleep.
He had been talking a lot for the last hour, which had unfortunately woken me and seated me right beside him and thinking about the thing that I had said the day before.
I assumed that it was the day before, but I had no clock to check if my assuming was right.

I stood up from the bed eventually and went over to the window.
I looked at the beautiful view.
The city of Liverpool was nice in the day, but a true beauty in the night.

" Are you okay, Frank ? " A soft voice asked sitting up on the bed.
Gerard had been woken up when I had gotten off the bed.
Turns out that he was very sensitive and would react quickly if an environment wasn't as he ' left it '.
" Yeah I'm fine, just thinking " I answered trying not to worry Gerard.
" About what ? "
" Nothing and everything "
" Okay " Gerard said " well tell me if there's something special that you're thinking about "
" Sure " I said walking over to the bed and entering it once again.

Gerard and I sat on the bed and talked about different type of things for the rest of the night, before we finally fell asleep, in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if the chapter was too short.
Keep reading C: