Status: Active!!! Updates.....whenever i feel like it biches lol xD

Do You Wanna Touch Me There?

Do You Really Want Me?

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I ask. He nods a vision of pure fucking beauty, his face flushed as he grinds his hips against mine. I kiss his lips feeling the cool metal of his piercing against mine. I pull away leaning slightly to my right to grab some lube and a condom from my bedside table.
I cover three of my fingers with the lube then reattach my lips to his as I insert one into his entrance. I push in to the first knuckle his body all the while trying to reject the intrusion. I play with his tongue ring earning a moan from him that soon turns to a whimper as I insert the second finger. He winces a bit, made uncomfortable by the scissoring motions my fingers make inside of him. I insert a third finger and he whimpers once again and I kiss him softly my lips trailing from his lips to his ear.
“I want you so fucking bad right now Frankie,” I whisper into his ear, my voice husky with lust. He shudders and starts to move his hips in time with my fingers. I take them out earning a groan from the green eyed beauty panting below me. I line myself up with his entrance after putting on the condom and lubing myself up. His eyes watch my every move, him clearly excited by seeing me touch myself if only briefly. I smirk a little and place my hands on his hips and thrust slowly into him. He whimpers again but not from pain. But as I pull out he hisses a little and I halt all movement.
“No...don’t stop…just keep going….”he pants hands on my hips urging me forward. I sink into him a little and pull out slowly relishing the feeling of his warmth and tightness surrounding me. For the time being his warmth is all I can think about until a guttural moan escapes his throat.
“Fuck! Gee right there!” he moans his eyes closed tight and head thrown back in pure ecstasy. I nod incapable of words and continue to hit his spot my hips speeding up of their own accord. But obviously not fast enough for him as he uses the little breath he posses to choke out a hearty moan and as he begins a rendition of “Fuck me!” and “Faster!”.
I comply with his wishes and speed up my already fast paced thrusts, our skin slamming together slick with the accumulated sweat. I move his legs to my shoulders and deepen my thrusts, causing him to cry out as I begin to pound him into the mattress. I feel the pressure, the intense need to cum build up in my loins and I know he does too. I wind my hand in between our bodies wrapping a hand firmly around his cock.
“Oh God! Gerard!” he yells panting harder, his hand fisting the sheets. I begin to pump his slowly, teasingly, until he starts to buck his hips forward to increase the friction. I begin to pump faster tightening my fist around the shaft and flicking my wrist when I get to his swollen head.
“I’m so fucking close!” he moans loudly and I nod so far gone that I can’t even remember how to form words to respond. I speed up my hand movements on his engorged cock trying to push him to the point of no return. I’m on the edge of my release so close I can almost fucking taste it, when he shudders and releases all over my hand and our chests. Seeing the look of pure fucking pleasure on his face, gives me that final push over the edge and I release into the condom my thrusts getting sloppy and uncoordinated.
“Jesus fucking Christ!” I moan my head thrown back in the heat of the moment, my joints locking as my body shudders. As I come down from my high I kiss his lips momentarily interrupting my view of his face as it wears a mask of bliss. I pull out of him earning another groan and I make my way to the bathroom. I tie the condom and throw it in the trash and come back to find Frank knocked out on his side. The smile on my face fades and I realize that when he wakes from his peaceful slumber, what we shared tonight will be no more than a haze of images once a memory diluted by alcohol. Ill be just another one of his drunk fucks.
I make my way over to the bed and lay next to him wrapping my arm around his waist. I might as well enjoy it now before I have to look at that peaceful face filled with regret. I kiss side of his neck under his ear and fall asleep relishing the fact that he is mine, if only for tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the song for the story title is: Do You Wanna Touch Me- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts and the chapter title is: Hurricane by 30 Seconds To Mars.
Constructive criticism is appreciated/welcomed! Feel free to comment on anything it doesnt have to be related to the story it can be anything! And ill be sure to comment back ;).
If you don't like it thank you anyway for wasting your time to read it.
Byez <3