Status: Re-writing 'Cause You Stop The Noise. Slow updates.

I Enjoy Every Inch Of Sanity.

4

Talking to the blonde lady was probably the best decision I've made since I got to the hospital. I think I just made a friend.

Her name is Marie-Audrey. She is French, but lost the language from not speaking it for so long. She is 43 years old and has a son, named Josh. Josh plays guitar. His father died of a drug overdose 10 years ago. Josh is my age. Marie-Audrey likes to laugh and sing, and is a very happy person.. Though, like me, she does not like very many people.

I am liking Marie-Audrey, though.

"I think that the black man likes you."

Marie-Audrey laughed, her loud laugh, "Are you kidding me? Dan? He's so fake, Frank. You don't even know."

"Eh, I know a lot of fake people."

She sighed, "Me too."

I yawned.

"You tired?"

"Kind of."

"Sleep."

I shook my head, I will not sleep. I will not! I will not have a fucking nightmare.

Someone knocked on the door, and Marie-Audrey turned around and opened the door, then looked over at me.

"Wow, Frank. We've been here for quite a while.. Are you ready to go to the Teen Help Center?"

My eyes widened, and I shook my head again.. She gave me a sympathetic smile and let the man in.

He has short and fat and he had a beard. Nice. He looks like someone I could trust to drive me somewhere. Note, that that was sarcasm. Thanks.

I got up, and he made a face. "Nope. You're going on the gurney."

I looked over at Marie-Audrey, who was staring at the man. I know that look. I know, M.A, he's an ass hole. I dislike him already.

I laid back down, he strapped me in, and rolled me out to the ambulance.

"Bye, Marie-Audrey."

She smiled and waved at me, then walked back into the hospital. The rude fat man closed the back doors, got in the front and drove me away.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOAH.
Sorry for the wait.