Utopia

Chapter 3 - Acts VII, VIII, IX

Priyansh stands in the center of the stage. He wears a white shirt that is tucked into black pants. His jacket is a red tailcoat and resembles the appearance of Dragomir's. Next to him is a chair. In his hands is a whistle and a large hoop. Ignacio remarks on how similar the hoop is to the ones Venus and Mars had used.
Two cages are pulled onto the stage, each one containing a wolf. One wolf is white like snow with eyes as dark as a void. The other wold is black like the night sky with eyes as light as the bright sun.
“Do you think there are pictures of these wolves next to those twin hoopers?” Ignacio asks.
“Aren't you into those girls?” A friend asks.
“Dude, don't fuck the wolf,” The other says.
“Fuck off, guys,” Ignacio says, “Don't they look like the twins?”
“I mean, they have the same yin and yang thing going on, but wolves look like wolves, dude,” A friend says.
The cages open and the beasts saunter out of their prisons. They circle around the Indian man. He blows a whistle and both animals sit. Priyansh points at the black wolf and blows his whistle. She barks in response. Priyansh signs for the black wolf to move to the chair. When she sits on the chair, Priyansh signs for her to sit up and stay. Then, he points at the white wolf who also barks in response. Priyansh picks up a hoop from the ground and holds it out. He signs for the white wolf to jump through the obstacle. She stands on all four of her legs and gives herself some distance between herself and the hoop. The white wolf sprints across the stage and jumps through the large hoop. The black wolf howls.
Priyansh smiles and puts the hoop down. He walks to the black dog and has her open her mouth as wide as it can go. He sticks his head in the wolf's mouth. Everyone holds their breath, but he giggles. When Priyansh removes his head, the wolf licks his cheek. He signs for both dogs to go in front of him. When they do, he has them stand on their back legs. He signs for them to go. The two wolves walk on their back legs and off of the stage. Priyansh bows and follows his friends.
“That could have become a very hairy situation pretty quick!” Dragomir laughs, “This next act is quite a mouthful! Please welcome our sword act, Qing Yuan and Jarvis!
A long table sits between a young asian woman and a tall british man. The woman has long black hair and an excitable smile. She appears to be pale, but acts as if everything is fine. Qing Yuan wears a white dress that falls down to her knees. As for the man, he's lanky. He has styled blonde hair and brown eyes. He gives off a pretentious vibe. He wears a suit and glasses. As for the contents of the table, there are three blades lain upon it, an apple, and a large wooden box. Qing Yuan picks up the shortest blade which is half a foot long. She puts her head back and sinks the weapon into her mouth. She smiles and claps along with the audience. She takes the knife from her and puts it back on the table. Jarvis hands Qing Yuan the foot long blade. Just as before, she rests her head back and slides the weapon down her throat. She slowly takes it out and puts it back on the table. Jarvis then hands her a large sword. She kisses the tip of the blade, knocks her head back, and lets the sword sink within her. The crowd cheers and Qing Yuan takes a bow. She carefully raises back up and takes the sword from her. Qing Yuan takes the apple and walks in front of a large, translucent board. She puts the apple on her head and Jarvis throws the first knife at her. The blade sinks into the apple, which Qing Yuan picks from the board and takes a bite from.
For their next trick, Qing Yuan is attached to the see through piece. As it spins, Jarvis opens the wooden box and takes three knives from them. He throws one at a time at Qing Yuan, missing each time. She begins to spin faster and Jarvis takes out another three blades. Again, he does not hit her. She spins even faster and Jarvis takes out his last three knives. He throws all three at once and it's clear that she is unharmed when she stops spinning. Qing Yuan is taken from her platform and the two take a bow.
“That was a lot to swallow,” Dragomir says, “Hold your breath for our last act of the night! Fa's Fire Performance!”
Fa quietly walks on stage. She has very short black hair and her face holds a very serious tone. She wears a green cheongsam that reaches down to the middle of her thighs and a pair of yellow leggings. Her dress is beautifully designed with lotus flowers. In Fa's hands are two sticks, both lit on fire on one end. She holds one stick to her mouth and blows hard. An explosion of fire erupts from her mouth. Even those in the front row wince back to avoid the flames. The asian woman takes a deep breath and blows again, spinning in a 180 degree angle. Music begins to play and Fa dances along. The fire glides elegantly beside her as she dances. Every now and then she blows another cloud of fire at the audience.
A third of the way through her act, Fa attacked the unlit ends of the sticks together and uses the staff to enhance her dancing. As she dances, the audience can't help but feel the heat from the center of the stage. They forget for a moment that they themselves aren't on fire. Then two thirds the way through, she takes them apart again. She blows fire onto the unlit areas and twirls the two batons without missing a beat. As the song ends, Fa spins the hot bars above her and looks up. She blows an even larger formation of fire into the sky. She leaves the stage with everyone screaming an applause for her.
“You could just feel the fiery passion coming from her,” Dragomir laughs, “I'd like to thank you all for coming to watch Utopia. Please be careful as you exit the tent and enjoy the rest of your stay!”