‹ Prequel: Cut Me Open
Status: Ignore that last Comment everyone ! Thats not what its gonna be about

Drenched in Blood

Giddy Experimentation

“When’s Mommy coming home?” Chaos asked, setting on the couch on the verge of tears.

Mister Freeze looked at her warmly with condolence, “She’ll be home soon, my dear, don’t worry.”

Chaos didn’t believe him, “She’s never coming back,” she cried, tears coming down her face at a steady-pace, “They always leave me,” her face was changing from white to a deep red color, “They don’t love me.”

Before Chaos could work herself into hysterics, Jessie wrapped her arms around her, “They both love you,” she cooed, “You are your mother’s whole world.”

Chaos sputtered into Jessie’s stomach, tears flowing from her eyes with no abandon, “Then why do they leave me so much.”

“Sometimes grown-ups can’t control what happens to them.”

French pulled into Mister Freeze’s hideout and walked up to the electronic lock system and pressed the call button, Mister Freeze flickered on the screen, a smile spread across his face, “We have been missing you,” the door opened and he pulled her in, “You need to go see Chaos.”

“Shit, I will sprint to her, where is she?” French assured him, looking around the hallway they had stepped into.

He pointed towards the living room and like she had said, she sprinted to the living room. Jessie had Chaos wrapped in her arms, Chaos was still sniffling, “Kay?” French called out, quietly.

Chaos turned around tears streaked her cheeks, French smiled warmly and outstretched her arms, “Mommy, I missed you,” Chaos exclaimed jumping into them, “Never leave me again.

French hugged her tightly, “I love you, Kay,” she assured her.

“Promise?” Chaos half-whispered.

Kind of hurt, French nodded, “I will always love you.”

“Does Daddy love me?”

“He loves you more than he loves anyone, Kay.”

Chaos looked at her, smiling, the Joker smile, “Why doesn’t he ever tell me?”

“Your Daddy just has a hard time at…uh, expressing his feelings.”

The Joker stirred the last couple ingredients together, “Bring that, ah, cannibal in here,” the Joker told Two-face.

Two-face nodded and went to one of the many locked-up bedrooms, containing the people they had picked up from Arkham. He opened up the last door of the right. A small little skinny man, who insisted on only eating rare meat, sat in the middle of the room, cross-legged. He was talking and laughing to himself. Two-face grabbed him wordlessly and took him up to the Joker. The Joker giggled and licked his lips when he saw him.

“There he is,” the Joker purred, grabbing the little man, “So you like the taste of, ah, human-flesh, hmm?” the man just giggled, “Let’s see if we can fix that, let’s play doctor, hmm?”

The Joker strapped the little man to a leather arm-chair, he pulled out his needle full of the experimental liquid. He hadn’t turned it into gas-form yet. He pressed into the little man’s vein and pushed the plunger in, sending the liquid into his blood-stream. The man’s eyes started to flutter. His hands gripped the arm chair as the poison ran through his body. The Joker laughed, excitedly as he watched it unfold before him. The man sat straight up in the chair, then.

“I know who you are,” the man sounded amazed, “You’re the Joker.”

“Are you hungry?” Two-face asked, coming a little towards him.

The man nodded his head eagerly, “Anything is good.”

“You don’t want any, ah, bloody meat, hmm?” the Joker asked, his eyes widening in glory.

“No, that’s sick,” the man crinkled his nose in disgust.

The Joker giggled excitedly, hopping from one foot to the other, “Oh, I can not wait to show this to Ch-” he stopped his self, trying not to think about his daughter, “Two-face, go get this man some food.”

Two-face nodded and walked down to the kitchen. He made a bowl of cereal and brought it back up, the Joker was testing him with puzzles, “Here you go,” Two-face sat the bowl on the table.

The man dug in, hungrily, “What do you think about when I say God?” the Joker asked him.

Over a mouthful of cereal, the man replied, “Love, Savior, you know, God is…great.”

The Joker slightly snarled his nose at what the man’s answers started to be, they were so wholesome and pure it was almost disgusting. Then the man got quiet, he glanced around suspiciously then he started to giggle and rock back in forth.

The Joker groaned, “It’s not permanent,” he growled, “Needs some tweaking,” he grabbed the man by the arm and dragged him back to the room, then he pulled out his knife and stabbed the man in the heart a couple of times. He turned around, leaving the man, laying and dying.

Two-Face was looking at the liquid, perplexed, “Joker, don’t be too mad, I don’t even know what-”

“Look,” the Joker interjected, “I’m not your, ah, friend this is just a business deal, got it?”

Two-face looked at him angrily then stomped off out of the room, what a girl. He walked down the hallway, Chaos’s door was still opened the same way it had been the last time he looked. The Joker looked inside for the first time and walked in. In the middle of the bed was her baby-doll that had been drawn on and it’s head ripped off. It was Chaos’s favorite doll. He picked it up, looking at it, the room floated away from him and all he could think about was Chaos. He shook his self angrily then threw the doll down. The Joker went to his door and locked it. Then he ran down the stairs and hopped into his van.

French sat on the edge of Chaos’s bed flipping through her files reading Dr. Crane’s messy handwriting. The doctor had found her a victim of Stockholm and sociopathical manipulation. It also said that she, herself, was a sociopath. Tears formed in her eyes, unknowingly, fuck them, I was killing people before the Joker, I don’t need his fucking help, he didn’t teach me anything. She wiped at the tears angrily and put the file under their bed.

She wrapped her arms around Chaos’s small frame and sighed. Then she fell asleep, dreaming of the Joker keeping her in a little box, only taking her out to kill people. He kept calling her his, ‘murderer in a box’. She woke up, straight in the bed, there was a loud bang outside in the street.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?
Welcome new subscribers, I haven't said welcome to yet! Love you guys :)