Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

This okay?

I felt Jeff move and I jumped, waking up. I looked over at the clock and it was 2:26. I figured we should get up and go into bed… or at least I should let him go. I was good staying on the couch.
I got up and he grabbed my hand. I could’ve sworn he was sleeping.
He laid down on the couch and pulled me down—eyes still closed. I stretched out my legs and faced him and he pulled me in wrapped in his arms.
My head rested on his arms and he kissed my forehead and finally opened his eyes.
“This okay?” He whispered to me.
“Perfect.” I said back and closed my eyes.
He let go of me with the arm that was over me and grabbed a blanket that was on him. “Here.”
“I’m fine. You can use it.” I told him.
“I can feel your legs. You’re cold.” he said and he put the blanket over me, pulling me in tightly again.
I felt him wrap, what I am guessing was, his good leg around mine.
I leaned up and kissed him quickly and then put my head back down on his arm.
“Goodnight beautiful. I love you” He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek, ever so gently.
“Goodnight.”
He kissed the top of my head and put his head back down.
“I love you.” I answered back.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the shortest chapter I have posted yet, BUT I needed to end the night because next chapter is gonna get spiced up a bit... I think.