Status: Active (:

Crashing Into Nothing.

You're getting older, there ain't no stopping that

It was the summer between freshmen year and sophomore year of college. Caydence decide that this was going to be her year. It was going to be when she becomes her own person.
Ansley and Caydence have been best friends since the first day of high school when they had English together. Since that day they have been pretty much inseparable.
Caydence parents came close to separating them when they decided that since she graduated high school that they should move California. After a lot of talks they decided to rent Caydence a house for her and Ansley to live in.
Ansley and Caydence are complete opposites but at the same time we are so much a like.
Caydence loves taking photos, dressing in vintage clothes, and playing guitar. Ansley loves doing hair, dressing like a girly girl, and going to parties.
Unlike Caydence, Ansley is completely out going. She always has some boy talking to her. Then there is Caydence, she goes to parties with Ansley because she always begs her. She’s not that out going. She not really shy per say, she just doesn’t put herself out there like Ansley does.
Caydence was sitting on her bed listening to Augustana, and was on tumblr when Ansley came barging into her room.
“Caydence what are you listening to?” Ansley asked her while sitting on the edge of my bed next to me.
“Fire by Augustana.” Caydence said smiling.
“I like this song.” Ansley said smiling.
“So Cay this guy that we went to school with Rex is throwing a party tonight at his house and he texted me, asked if me and you could show up.” She said smiling.
This was her way of getting Caydence to go with out really having to ask her to go. It was even worth fighting she would get her to go one way or another.
“Sure what time?” Caydence said not even bothering to fight her.
“Seven. So get your cute self ready.” Ansley said smiling and skipping out of Caydence room.
Caydence sighed and stood up. She needed to figure out something to wear.
She walked over to her closets deciding what to wear. She decided that she was going to wear her high waist shorts and a top. As soon as she got dressed she did her hair and make up. When she finished getting dressed she went back to exploring the internet. She knew it was going to be a little while till Ansley was ready.
As soon as Ansley was dress she walked down the hallway to Caydence’s room.
“Hey Cay you ready?’ She asked as she walked into her room.
“Yep.” Caydence said hopping off her bed and grabbing her camera and putting over her shoulder.
“Whose car are we taking?” Caydence asked as the walked towards the front door.
“We should probably take yours, because I’m going to drink and you’re going to have to drive any way.” Ansley said.
“Ok sounds like a plan to me.” Caydence said pulling her keys out of her pocket.
As the two of them were driving to Rex house they drove in silence listening to the radio.
“Cay, can I ask you something?” Ansley said turning and looking at Caydence.
“Yeah, anything. You should know that.”
“Are you scared of getting older?”
“You know honestly I am. I mean I’m going to be twenty this time next year.”
“I know me too.” Ansley said.
“Honestly I have really never pictured what I would do with my life when I’m in my twenties. I’m scared.”
“Same here.”
Before they could say anything more they arrived at Rex’s house.
“Ansley were here.” Caydence said as she parked her car down the crowded street.

As they walked down the sidewalk they walked in silence. When they got inside they were greet by Rex.
“Ansley! Caydence!” He said hugging each of them.
“Hey Rex.” They both said.
“So you guys have fun. The booze is in the kitchen.” He said walking out front.
The party already had a bunch of people. Ansley saw a girl that she was friends with so she walked over to talk to her. Caydence walked out back and sat in a patio chair. She saw a group of people swimming in the pool.
She decided since there was really nothing else to do so she decided she might as well take pictures of what was going on. She snapped a few pictures of the people in the pool.
Ansley was talking to her friend Lizzy when she got thirsty. She walked into the kitchen and decided it was time to choose her poison. She was looking through her choices when she heard someone walk in to the kitchen.
She turned around to find little above average height guy with brown hair, and hazel eyes.
“So what are you having to drink?” He asked her.
“You know I really don’t know.” She said giving him a smirk.
“I’m going to make myself a Jack and Coke if you want one?” he asked her.
“You know that sounds perfect.”
“Well two Jack and Cokes coming up.” He said smiling and walking over to the counter. As guy mixed the drinks Ansley kept thinking to herself why he looked familiar.
“Here you go…” He stopped mid sentence while handing Ansley her drink.
“It’s Ansley. Ansley Foster.” She said taking the drink.
“Do you have a name?” Ansley asked smiling.
“Yeah. Kennedy Brock.” He said smiling.
“Well thank you Kennedy Brock for the drink.”
“You’re very welcome Ansley Foster.” She smiling and started walking towards the living room where Lizzy was.

Caydence was sitting on the patio chair again. This time she was looking through her pictures she had taken.
She didn’t know how it was possible but she was bored. There was so many things going on around her, but nothing really interested her.
She wasn’t really shock when a guy with blue eyes and dark brown hair sat across from her.
“You look like you’re having as much fun as me.” He said smiling at Caydence.
“So you’re bored too.” Caydence said smiling.
“Yeah. Parties aren’t really my thing. I don’t really like drinking.”
“Yeah me neither.”
“By the way I’m Garrett.” He said reaching his hand out for Caydence to shake it.
“Nice to meet you I’m Caydence.” She said shaking his hand.
“That’s an interesting name.” Garrett said.
“Yeah I’ve never another person with the name.” she said smiling.
“So Caydence what brings you to this party if you don’t like parties.” Garrett asked her.
“My best friends Ansley asked me to come and I really don’t know how to say no to her. What bring you to the party Garrett?”
“Rex is one of my friends and all my friends really didn’t give me a choice to come or not.” He said laughing slightly.
“Hey Gare get in here.” A guy yelled from the living room.
“Ok one second.” Garrett yelled back.
“It looks like I’m needed in there.” Garrett said smiling.
“It was nice meeting you Caydence.”
“It was nice meeting you Garrett.” Caydence smiled.
Garrett then headed inside to where he was being called.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: Augustana's Meet You There.
So this idea for this story pretty much just came to me so I started writing. What's funny is I'm still working on my Kennedy, and my Garrett story. I don't really know why I decided to right a story with Garrett, Kennedy, and two other girls. So this here is a tester chapter to see what you guys think about it. This one won't be updated as often as my other stories but I will update. I need to know what everyone thinks about what I've written so far. The more comments I get, faster I will update this.
So please Comment and Subscribe
Other Stories
My Garrett Story
My John Story
My Kennedy Story