Status: Active (:

Crashing Into Nothing.

That you’ll see someday

When the party was over Ansley had enough to drink were she wasn't drunk but she shouldn't drive.
"So Caydence did you have fun tonight?" Ansley asked her wanting to truly know.
"It wasn't too bad. I talk to this really nice guy name Garrett." Caydence said smiling as she was driving them home.
"Oh really?" Ansley said raising he eyebrows.
"Yeah." Caydence said it as if it wasn't a big deal.
"Cay did you flirt with him?"
"I don't know, we just talked."
"Did you get his number?"
"No it wasn't like that he. It didn't seem like he was that interest."
"I'll put money on it he was interested."
"Whatever. How was your night?" Caydence said changing the subject.
"It was good. This cute guy name Kennedy made me a drink." Ansley said smiling.
"What about your boyfriend? You know Max?"
"He’s on a family vacation in Florida. I didn’t cheat. Kennedy just made me a drink." Ansley said it like it wasn't a big deal.
"Ok. So who is this guy Kennedy."
"He’s Rex’s friend, and he’s in a band."
"Wait Kennedy's in a band?" Caydence asked confused.
"Yep he sure is."
"How do you know this?"
"Because I was talking to Lizzy and I told her how he made me a drink. She told me that he was in the same band as the guy she likes."
"Who does she like?" Caydence asked.
"I don't know she never gave me a name."
When they got to the house Caydence parked the car in the drive way. They both walked inside and went to there bedrooms.
Ansley was tired so she went straight to her bedroom. She got dressed for bed. She plugged her phone in, and crawled under the covers.
Caydence walked into her bedroom and decided she wasn't the tired that she could use a shower.
She walked into the hallway and pulled two towels out of the cupboard.
Once she got to the bathroom she turned the water on. She stripped and stepped into the shower.
She stood there letting the water hit her. She was just trying to clear her mind and not think about anything.
For some reason she kept thinking about Garrett. She had no clue why. They just talked, but for some reason he was running through her mind.
She really hoped they would run into each other so they could talk so more.
When Caydence was done showering she went to her room and got dressed for bed.
Image

Ansley woke in the morning to her phone ring. She looked over at her phone to see Lizzy name.
"Hello." She said half asleep.
"Guess what?" Lizzy said cheerfully.
"What?" Ansley said sitting up and stretching.
"We're going shopping."
"Ok. At what time?" Ansley asked.
"How about and hour. That gives you time to get dressed and everything."
"Ok I'll be ready. Are you going to come over and pick me up?" Ansley asked.
"Yeah I am."
"Ok I'll see you in an hour." Ansley said hanging up the phone.
Ansley crawled out of bed and walked out into the hallway. She grabbed two towels out of the cupboard.
When she finished showering she walked back into her room wearing a towel. She was looking through her room trying to figure out what to wear when she heard a knock on her door.
"Come in." She said knowing it was Caydence.
"What are you getting all dolled up this early for?" Caydence asked sitting down on the edge of Ansley bed.
"Going shopping with Lizzy." Ansley said smiling.
"Ok makes sense." Caydence said.
"What are your plans for today Cay?" Ansley asked walking over to her bed and putting down the outfit she picked out.
"I'm probably going to drive up to Starbuck and grab something to drink."
"Oh sounds fun."
"Yeah."
Caydence walked out into the hallway to the kitchen.
She looked in the fridge and decided that she was just going to have cereal.
She pulled the Capitan Crunch out of the cupboard, and the milk from the fridge.
She just started eating her cereal when Ansley walked into the kitchen.
"Is cereal all we have?" Ansley asked her.
"No we have other stuff. I just didn't feel like making it." Caydence said in between bites.
"Oh. Looks like I'm eating cereal to then."
As soon as Ansley finished eating her cereal her phone started ringing.
"Hey Liz." Ansley said smiling.
"I'm here." Lizzy said.
"Ok I'm on my way out." Ansley said walking into her room and grabbing her purse.
"Bye Caydence. I'll see you later."
"Bye." Caydence said back.
Caydence walked into her room. She decided it was time to get. She walked over to her dresser and pulled her clothes out.
She got dressed and decided she wanted to switch purses. She grabbed her old purse and dumped it on her bed. She put all her stuff into her new purse. The she grabbed her keys of her night stand and head out the front door.
She got into her car and pulled her ipod into the speakers hit shuffle and started driving.
She smiling when Every Avenue's Where Were You she sang along with the radio.
She go to Starbuck she pulled into the closes parking spot.
Caydence walked over to the counter.
"Can I get a venti Mocha Coconut Frap please." She said smiling.
"Yeah absolutely. That will be 4.35." The girl that took her order said.
Caydence reached in her purse to grab her wallet when she heard a familiar voice say. "I got it."
She looked up to see Garrett paying for her drink.
"Thank you." She said smiling.
"You’re very welcome."
She walked over to wait for her drink and Garrett followed.
"So Garrett do you always go around buying drinks for people?" Caydence asked him.
"No I don't." He said smiling.
"So what makes me so special?" She asked him.
"It’s for leaving in the middle of our conversation last night at the party."
"That's fine you didn't have to buy me coffee to make up for it."
"Yeah I did."
"Well I guess I'll see you later Garrett." Caydence said walking towards the door.
"Bye Caydence." Garrett said as Caydence got into her car.
Caydence drove home listening to her ipod. She wished Garrett would have asked for her number.
Image

Ansley and Lizzy drove to the mall singing along with the radio and laughing.
"So Annie how are you and Max?" Lizzy asked smiling.
"We’re good. He’s on a family vacation to Florida for the next two weeks.”
“Wow that’s a long time. Do you trust him not to cheat?” Lizzy asked her.
“Yeah I trust him.”
“Well that’s good.” Lizzy said smiling.
As soon as they got there. Lizzy found them closes parking spot and the walked inside.
"So what are we shopping for?" Ansley asked Lizzy.
"Oh yeah by the way Ross from school is throwing a party on Friday, and the guy I like is going to be there. He's in Ross' brothers band."
"Ok. So I should find something too."
"Yeah."
The two of them walked to Forever 21.
After shopping around for awhile they both found something to wear to the party.
"Do you want to grab so lunch?" Lizzy asked Ansley.
"Yeah sounds good to me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title is Never Shout Never; Simple Enough
So Ansley has a boyfriend. What do you think about that. So I know this is kinda a filler but it's needed.
I need to thank mondayeyes; for commenting.
So if I get more comment I'll update this story like I do my other stories.
Please comment and subscribe. Feed back from you guys would be really nice.
My Other Stories
Garrett Story
Whoever She Is
John Story
She Was The Last Thing I Saw Last Nighty
Kennedy Story
If I Could Gather Up The Nerve