Status: Active (:

Crashing Into Nothing.

Catch a little bit of courage from a couple drinks

Kennedy and Ansley walked into Ansley house she shared with Caydence. The two of them were smiling and had smiles on their faces. It had been a week since Ansley had talked to Max; she had spent pretty much every waking moment with Kennedy. They walked into the kitchen to find Garrett and Caydence with floor all over their clothes.
“What happened in here?” Ansley asked smiling.
“This is what happens when you try to bake cookies with Garrett.” Caydence turned around smiling.
“So I take it you’re not a baker Garrett.” Ansley said laughing.
“You could say that, but I did put an effort in.” He said putting his hands.
“Caydence I should have warned you that Garrett can’t even make rice.” Kennedy said laughing.
“I burnt rice one time and nobody will let me ever live it down.”
“Garrett there’s a reason we never let you cook.” Kennedy said trying to stop laughing.
“Can we stop picking on me now?” Garrett asked leaning against the counter.
“Yeah.” Caydence said wrapping her arms around his neck.
“Are you guys going to John’s party?” Kennedy asked reaching into the fridge pulling out a water.
“If Caydence wants to go we’ll go.” Garrett said.
“I’m down for a party.” She smiled.
“Caydence is always down to party.” Kennedy said smiling.
“Did I miss something here?” Garrett asked confused.
“Nope I’m still same Caydence that’s down for a party here and there.” She smiled before pressing her lips to his cheek.
“Good because you had me scared for a moment there.” He laughed.
“No need to worry.”
“Well I’m going to go get ready for the party. Kennedy you should hang out with Garrett while Caydence and I get ready.” Ansley smiled.
“Okay.” He smiled.
The girls quickly got ready. When Caydence was dressed to walked into Ansley room to Ansley applying some lipstick to her naturally pale lips. “You look pretty.” Caydence said.
“Thank you.” She said turning around. “You look really pretty too.”
“Thanks.”
“Caydence this might be random and all but have you and Garrett slept together?” Ansley asked putting her shoes on.
“Um… not yet.” Caydence said with her cheeks turning bright red.
“No need to be embarrassed it was just a question.” Ansley smiled. “Do you plan on sleeping with him anytime soon?”
“I don’t know. I mean.” She didn’t even know what to say.
“It’s no big deal, I mean Garrett isn’t pressuring you is he?”
“No we haven’t even talked about it, all we really do is kiss.” He ran her fingers through her hair. “Garrett hasn’t even tired to make a move.”
“Well when you’re ready maybe you got to make the first move.” Ansley smiled. Caydence just nodded her head not really knowing what to say.
The girls walked into the living room to find the boys sitting on the couch watching How It’s Made. “Well I’m not shocked they’re watching How Its Made.” Caydence said laughing.
“I honestly don’t understand your obsession with this show Garrett.” Ansley said walking over and sitting next to Kennedy on the couch.
“I don’t even understand my obsession with this show.” Garrett said standing up and stretching.
“It’s a really interesting show.” Kennedy said grabbing Ansley hand.
“It looks boring to me.” Ansley said.
“It depends on what they’re making.” Caydence said walking towards Garrett.
“I guess you’re right. Now let’s get going.” She said standing up.
“Should we all take on car so there only has to be one DD?” Kennedy asked.
“That’s a smart idea.” Garrett said sticking his hands in his pocket. “But who’s DD tonight?” He asked looking at the ground hoping it wouldn’t be him. Any other night he probably would have minded, but to night he really wanted to drink and relax.
“I’m gonna say not me.” Ansley said putting her hand in the air.
“I’ll do it.” Caydence said out of no where with a smile on her face.
“I’ll do it if you don’t want to.” Garrett said. He knew if he offered Caydence wouldn’t be mad that she had to be the designated driver.
“No it’s all, I don’t mind at all.” She said grabbing his hand.
“Alright then, let’s go.” He smiled.
When they got to John house the place was already packed. Kennedy and Ansley went off to do their own thing while Caydence and Garrett walked into the kitchen. “So Mr. Nickelsen what are you going to be drinking tonight?” Caydence asked smiling.
“I was thinking fruit punch and vodka if the lovely bartender was willing to make it for me.” He said giving her a flirty grin.
“The bartender would love to make it for you.” She smiled as she grabbed the bottle of vodka off the counter.
“Thank you.” He said closing the gap between the two of them.
“You’re welcome.” She said before pressing her lips to his. “Now let me mix your drink.” Caydence said biting her bottom lip.
“Yes ma’am.”
“What are you two crazy kids up to?” Austin said walking in with a beer in his hand.
“Well I’m playing bartender and making Garrett drinking.” Caydence said pouring the vodka into Garrett’s red cup.
“Garrett you got yourself a keeper here. Thins lovely lady makes you drinks, that’s hard to come by in a nice girl.” Austin smiled as he patted Garrett on the back.
“I know I do.” Garrett smiled.
“Little lady what are you drink tonight?” Austin asked before taking a drink of his beer.
“I’m the designated drive tonight, so no drinking for me.” Caydence smiled handing Garrett his drink.
“Well that’s no fun for you.” Austin smiled.
“I’m fine with it.” She smiled.
On Garrett’s fifth drink and Caydence were sitting in the backyard at the patio table. Garrett was giggling like a little school girl about something or another, while Caydence was checking her phone.
“Caydence Quinn Young you are so beautiful.” Garrett slurred with a smile on his face.
“Thank you Garrett, but was my full necessary?” She laughed.
“Yes.” He giggled.
“You know you are a lot of fun when you’re drunk.” She said laughing lightly.
“I’m not drunk.” He said defensively.
“Of course you’re not.” Caydence smiled.
“Caydence I’m so happy you’re my girlfriend.” Garrett said grabbing her hand and lacing his fingers with hers.
“And I’m glad you’re my boyfriend.”
“Are you just saying that to shut me up?” He asked.
“No Garrett Daniel Nickelsen I mean it.” She smiled.
“Why did you use my full name?” He asked squinting his eyes.
She laughed at the face he made. “Because you used mine.”
“I still feel like it’s not fair.” He said standing up and stumbling a little.
“If you’re not drunk how are you not able to stand up straight?” She asked standing up and walking over to stand in front of him.
“Because.” He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. “I just can’t.”
“You’re cute when you’re in denial.” She laughed.
“Caydence I love you.” Garrett slurred out of nowhere.
She stood still caught off guard. Her and Garrett had never said I love you to each other and she felt he only said it because he was drunk. “Tell me when you’re sober.”
“You don’t love me.” He said sitting down on the ground.
“Garrett we’ll talk about this when you’re sober.” She said sitting down cross legged on the ground next to him.
“It’s okay if you don’t.” He said looking at the ground feeling rejected.
“Garrett I didn’t say that. I don’t want to talk about this right now when alcohol is involved.”
He looked at the ground not saying anything. Caydence leaned down and pressed her lips to his cheek. “I promise we will talk about this tomorrow morning.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title from Plug In Stereo together.
Outfits for the girls
* So Garrett drunkinly admits he loves her. What do you guys think?
* Well then it has been way too long since I lasted updated this story. I'm am very very sorry it has taken so long. This story should only have about three more chapters. I'm going to be working more on it next week. I want to have this story complete by the first week of April. That's my goal.
*This probably wouldn't have been update if it wasn't for xoxo_aj_xoxo. You guy don't understand how much your guys comments give me inspiration to write more. I want to also thank amurph25, and As Above_So Below.
* Okay so I'm working on a new story I'm doing for a contest. It's a 10 chapter that has Kennedy vs John. It's call Stay With Me. I would love it if you took time to subscribe to it and commented.