Status: Active (:

Crashing Into Nothing.

Give me a little time, take my mind anywhere

Ansley woke up wrapped up in Kennedy arms. She felt completely safe from the world around her. Her head was resting on Kennedy’s chest as she listened to him steadily breathe.
“Are you listening to me sleep?” He asked with a raspy voice.
“Yeah I was.” She smiled. “Do you have a problem with that?” She said before pressing her lips to his collarbone.
“Not at all.” He bit his bottom lip.
“I need to get going home probably soon.” She said sitting up.
“You know you can spend the whole day with me right?”
“I might take you up on that.” She smiled crawling out of bed.
“I need to talk to Caydence at some point.”
“Why are you two fighting again?” He asked concerned.
“No, I just kinda ran out of the party. I think she’s worried.” She said as he crawled out of bed and threw on one of his shirts that were on the floor.
“So how about today we kinda just lie around and watch a movie here?”
“That sounds good because the last thing I want to do is go out into the real world today.”
“Ansley you’re safe here.” He said pulling her into a hug.
“Thank you.” She said lightly pressing her lips to his cheek.
They laid in Kennedy watching random movies that Kennedy had on his bookshelf. They were into there second movie when Ansley got a text.
Max Williams (mobile)
2:34:09pm
We need to talk.

Ansley stared at her phone not really sure how to respond. Kennedy could tell something was wrong based on the look on her face. “Who texted you?’ He asked wanting know what was up.
“Max, he said we need to talk.” She gnawed on her bottom lip.
“Are you going to meet up and talk with him?” Kennedy asked. He really wanted to tell her not to meet up with him. He was scared Max was going to forgive her and ask her to get back together.
“I feel I like I should. I mean I am the one who cheated on him.”
“Do you want me to take you to your house?” He asked sitting up from his lying down position he was in.
“Yes please.” She said as she responded to Max and asked him to meet up with her in an hour.
“Okay let’s go.” Kennedy got out of his bed and grabbed a shirt from his dresser and a pair of his basketball short from the ground.
“I’m sorry I’m leaving and we don’t get to spend the day together.” She said as she put her clothes on from the night before.
“It’s fine I realize that you need to talk to him.”
The ride to Ansley’s house was silent. When they pulled up in front of her house they saw Garrett’s yellow car parked in front of them.
“Looks like Garrett’s over.” Kennedy said with a smile on his face. Kennedy was happy that Garrett finally found someone that made him happy again.
“Him and Caydence are pretty cute.” Ansley said before attaching her lips to Kennedy’s cheek.
“Text me and let me know what’s going on. If you need me I’ll be there for you in a heartbeat.”
“Okay.”
She walked inside to find Garrett and Caydence innocently sitting on the couch watching “How It’s Made”.
“Hey Ansley how are you feeling?” Caydence asked.
“Yeah.”
“What are you home for? I though you would for sure spend the day with Kennedy.”
“Max texted me and told me he wanted to talk to me.”
“Do you need me to go with you?” Caydence asked concerned.
“No I’ll be fine.” She said walking towards her room.
“I hope everything goes okay Max today.” Caydence said looking over at Garrett’s whose eyes were locked onto the TV.
“I think she’ll be fine. She’s a though girl.” He said with his blue eyes still locked onto the TV.
“Yeah you’re right.” She said running her fingers through her hair. “Garrett are we going to spend the whole day here watching TV?” She asked really hoping that they were going to go somewhere.
“We can go somewhere if you want. Personally I’m really hungry. Are you cool with going to In N Out?”
“Sounds good to me.” She said standing up.
“Where are you two off to?” Ansley said walking into living room.
“In N Out.” Garrett said smiling.
“You two have fun. I’m off to talk to Max.” She said before walking out the front door.
When Ansley got to Starbucks she found Max sitting out with two drinks. “I’m surprised you got me a drink.” She said sitting down.
“I am too.” He said handing her, her drink.
“Let’s talk.” She said sitting down. She braced herself for whatever Max had to say to her.
“Why did you do it?” He asked.
“I don’t really know. I mean the first time I was drunk, but every other time I don’t really know why I did it.”
“You know it broke my heart when Lizzy told me you cheated on me?”
“Wait Lizzy told you?” It didn’t shock Ansley that Lizzy was the one that told Max. Lizzy was always that type of person that you didn’t want to screw over, because she would screw you over a lot worse.
“Yeah she told me.”
“That bitch.”
“You really have no right to call her a bitch. As I recall you cheated on me multiple times with the same guy.” Max said defending Lizzy.
“Yeah I know and I’m sorry about that.”
“Ansley I want to let you know I’m not getting back together with you and I don’t think I ever can. I don’t know if I could ever trust you again.” She started to cry at the fact she ruin one of the only things that were perfect in her life.
“I know and I understand.”
“Do you love this Kennedy guy?” Max asked not really wanting to know the answer.
“I think I might.”
“Then I hope you two end up happy.”
“So do I.”
“Ansley no matter what know that I will always love you, and I’m here for you if you ever need to talk.” Max said standing up.
“Max you’re going to find the perfect girl that deserves you one day.” She said walking towards her.
“What sucks is I thought I found her.” He said swiping his thumb over her cheek pushing the tears away.
“I’m not perfect.”
“I know that and that was one of the reasons I loved you.” He smiled before kissing her forehead.
“Bye Max.”
“Bye Ansley.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title: Rooney: Can’t Get Enough
* I know you have every right to hate me for almost going 2 months not updating. My life has been super crazy and I've been suffering from writers block on all my stories. I also changed the layout a little bit on it. I really like it.
* What do you guys think of this chapter?
* I want to thank KennaMaine & MarmaladeSkies; & xoxo_aj_xoxo for commenting.
* Okay so I decided to make a writing contest based on quotes for song lyrics. I would love you forever and ever if you entered it.
* You should check out my three one shots Never Forget, Few Words Are True, and We Should Talk.
* Please check out my Dan Flint Story