Hum Hallelujah

Unexpected Awakening.

I opened my eyes and smiled. It was night time and I was happy. I stood up and stretched, making those little dinosaur noises that I love so much, and looked around. Night time was my favourite time of the day and I always woke up happy. I heard a crash downstairs and decided to investigate so pulling on some jeans, that rested just on my hips, and deciding not to wear a shirt I took off downstairs.
My room mate wasn't exactly the quietest of people and he definitely wasn't the tidyest but I liked him all the same. He was my best friend and always will be. I wandered into the front room to find his usual chair unoccupied and so went for a look into the kitchen.
"Hey Brendon what's up-" I stopped in my tracks.
Lying on our kitchen table was a half-dead girl, tied up and gagged.
"Dude! Not cool! You know I don't do this kind of stuff anymore." I screamed.
Brendon just laughed. "Oh come on. Its not that bad."
Obviously hearing my screams the girl looked up at me and tried to say something passed her gags. I quickly looked away from her and back to Brendon.
Noticing my struggle he decided to play on it and make it just that little more torturous for me.
"What's up Pete? Do you want some?" he teased.
I quickly turned to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of shake. Putting it in the microwave I concentrated on it turning and tried to block out the sound of her heart pumping.
"I think I'll stick to my shake thank you." I said taking it out of the microwave and popping the cap off.
"I turned you over 100 years ago and already you're no fun!" Brendon complained.
That was another thing. I was a vampire and my best mate/ room mate was the one who turned me. Weird how things work isn't it?
"Yeah well things happen. Now finish her or let her go. Just don't get my table messy."
"I might keep this one." he said looking at her again. She gave a slight wiggle and gave up again.
"Why?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"Because she'd be a hell of a lot more fun then you." he sniped back.
"Just finish her!" I said and wandered into the front room.There was no need for me to hear her screams.
Taking my place on one of the couch's I turned on the TV and put Kerrang on. There was one of the 101 greatest rock hits on so I sat back and enjoyed the show. Time to find out where Fall Out Boy were holding now-a-days.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments guys. :)