Hum Hallelujah

Phone Call.

Brendon wandered in later wiping his mouth. I looked up from the TV and smiled at him.
"Was she worth it?" I asked an eyebrow raised.
"Definitely. Where have Panic placed so far?" he asked glancing at the TV breifly before flopping down onto the couch opposite me.
"41st and 30th so far. But we've got another 28 to go yet."
"Hm. Obviously I need to get back out there and refresh the publics mind of what talent truly is. Where are Fall Out Boy?"
"47th and 29th. But we're being shown in the clips along with you so we're coming up again."
"Hm. And how long have you been in a Hiatus?" he asked flicking through the newspaper.
"About1 and a half yearsnow." I said absent mindly. I needed to ring Patrick and the guys.
"Well you're definitley holding the spots well."
I blinked. Brendon doesn't usually give compliments. I made sure I didn't make a big deal about it and left him to it.
After about 5 minutes of staring blankly at the program I stood and went to get the phone. Brendon didn't look up. He didn't need to he knew what I was doing. The phone rung three times and someone answered.
"Pat? It's Pete." I said.
"Pete, thank God. We've run into a bit of trouble."