Hum Hallelujah

Break In.

After having a sleep filled with very busy dreams I awoke even more tired than I was when I went to sleep. I also woke up to find a girl sat with her legs folded under her at the end of my bed.
"Emily?!" I asked eyeing her carefully.
She grinned.
"Morning sleepyhead. Well I should say night really."
"How did you get in here?"
I looked at the door. It was fully bolted, locked and chained. She followed my gaze and grinned even wider.
"I pick locks." she said sweetly.
"And the bolts and chains?" I asked frowning.
"Brendon let me in." she explained.
I sat up quickly and looked around. She was right. He had gotten out.
"Where is he?!" I demanded.
"Whoa calm down Mr Grumpy Pants. He's gone out with the guys to get some stuff." Emily explained checking a nail casually.
"Then why are you still here?" I said with a bit more venom then intended.
She looked at me, eyebrow arched.
"So you didn't freak when you found out no-one was home. Knowing you you'd think Brendon killed them. What's your problem with me anyway?"
Now that I didn't expect. But thinking about it I did have a problem with her. I just didn't know what just quite yet.
"Well?" she said leaning toward me.
"I don't know. Just don't get so close please?" I said looking at the bed.
"Why? Is little Pete afraid of the big bwad wittle gwirl?" she said in a baby voice which was highly annoying.
"How old are you Emily?"
"18. 19 in April. Why?" she replied sitting back.
"Good. Then I wont hide any of the details then. I haven't had my shake yet and everytime you get close I can hear your heart pumping the blood I so desperately want to drink." I stated.
She gulped and I smiled allowing my fangs to show.
"Erm..." was all she could say.
"Grab me a shake from the fridge please. It's in the corner. Oh and avoid the thrid drawer down."
Emily got up and shuffled over to the fridge before returning with a bottle of my shake. I drank it quickly and smiled at her.
"So are you hungry?" I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wish I could pick locks. -.- Comments please. :D