Hum Hallelujah

Emily.

"You have a girlfriend?!" I said not bothering to hide my surprise.
"Yep for six months, two weeks and four days now." he grinned at me.
"And you never thought to mention her when I called?" I asked staring at Emily.
She was small. Little over 5 foot. Had black curly hair and grey eyes. She had a slight tan but nothing completely noticeable. To be fair it just made her look a bit yellow. I wouldn't say that to her though.
"Never seemed like the right time. We had other things to talk about." he shrugged.
Joe and Andy wandered in obviously wondering what all the commotion was about. When they saw Emily they both smiled and waved.
"Hi." they said in unison.
"Hey guys!" she replied, hugging Joe and high fiving Andy.
We all walked into the kitchen taking our seats again. Emily sat next to me and grinned.
"So what's your deal nipper?" she asked playfully.
"Excuse me?" I said dumbly.
"I mean you've got to be here for a reason. So what is it? William kick you out?" she said poking me in the ribs.
"William? Who?" I looked at Patrick.
"William Beckett. He is the leader of the group who are trying to kill us. The Dandies. He's extremely powerful." Patrick explained.
"Him and his coven are just out for blood and the cause trouble for us." Joe cut in.
"And now they know we're hunters they want us dead too." Andy finished.
I nodded taking it all in. It made sense. We've dealt with the other groups and when I left the guys managed without me so for them to call me in they were trouble. I grinned to myself.
"I'm in." I said.
"Great so I'll tell you their patterns and we'll decide where to go from there." Patrick said.
After a very long 2 hours of explanation and an even longer night of training by myself I decided to retire for the night. I ached everywhere.
"Can someone let Brendon back in in 15 minutes please. I'm going to bed." I asked popping my head in the front room.
"Sure." Emily said. Apparently she was staying the night.
"Thanks" I muttered and went up to bed.
I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would help please.